Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Of course Novara needs Brakočević back and in good shape, because they really need to diversify their attack. Last night they had only two reliable scoring options - Vasileva, who is indeed playing really well again but is going to struggle if she keeps being set as many balls, and Veljković, who is of course on the court only half the time, and whenever she was out, Novara was in trouble. Basically, with this current line-up, they need Vasileva and both MBs to be in top form throughout the whole match and that's difficult. Not to mention that if you overuse your MBs, a good opponent will adapt to it and they'll be much less efficient over time.

But still, this version of Novara is much more entertaining to watch than the all Egonu all the time show of the previous season.

• And Novara hit the jackpot with Hancock... She is creative enough to have tools to overcome the struggle that is playing without an Opp... They would be damned with Carlini

• Bench players for Conegliano + Hill and Ogbogu and Folie. :D

• I only watched the last part of the second set, but Sloëtjes did a nice job when she came in. Couldn't Scandicci play with Sloëtjes on opposite and Stysiak as outside hitter? They have Bosetti to cover her. Bricio, Pietrini and Milenkovic are not good enough, so I think it's worth a try.

• carcases is killing her team so far. She has always been terrible receiver but today she can't kill any ball:down:

• Caserta takes Conegliano to a fifth set!:white:

• What happened to pietrini's jump serves? She was pretty good server before. I don't like these weird Japanese serves😅