Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• There were some rumors/gossips last week that she is not staying there, but nothing official yet. And there are rumors about Kosheleva being confirmed for next season.

Bosetti, Bricio, Kosheleva, Pietrini. 🤦🏻‍♂️ My God.

To bad for Pietrini. She should play in Busto, Bisonte, Cuneo or Pomi. To have some playing time...

• Hopefully she does not stay, with Boseti and Bricio she won`t get to play. She should go to a small team and make sure she plays full time....even if that means moving to a different league.

I think she has a valid contract for the next season. I don't think they'll be releasing her after having paid for her rehab, and I also don't think anyone would want to buy her her out of it after not playing for a whole season. Perhaps she will go on a loan somewhere.

• Hopefully she does not stay, with Boseti and Bricio she won`t get to play. She should go to a small team and make sure she plays full time....even if that means moving to a different league.

Scandicci's season with A1, Coppa, CL is going to have something about 40 matches. But of course, Bosetti and Bricio will play ALL of them and NOBODY ELSE will be on court EVEN ONE MINUTE :roll::roll::roll:

• Bosetti played almost every single game.... I would have to check the stats to find out to see if in fact she rested for at least 1 game. Papa was her backup and like I said she barely played. Vasileva`s backup got to be a starter at the beginning but she did not do well at all, still she only got some playing time because Vasileva struggles a lot.

Unless Bricio struggles like Vasileva..... and still Pietrinni will certainly be her main backup.

Playing a game her and there is not good enough for Milenkovic and Pietrini. They should be in a team where they are starting every game,and not get replaced as soon as they make a mistake.

• I mean ...Scandicci played with their starters even against Club Italia...In fact every team besides Conegliano played with their starters almost every game. Novara tried to give Egonu some rest...but that did not work even against Club Italia.

• Brokocevic got offers from Brazil as well.

I can`t read because I`m not a subscriber...anyone able to read can copy and past here PLEASE???

https://esportes.estadao.com.b…roca-polonia-pela-italia/

"Chance zero de Jovana Brakocevic desembarcar no BRASIL.

O blog apurou que dois grandes clubes brasileiros tinham interesse na contratação da jogadora sérvia. Brakocevic no entanto está trocando a Polônia pela Itália.

Ela deixa o Lodz, vice-campeão nacional, para defender o Novara. Será o retorno de Brakocevic ao vôlei italiano onde atuou pelo Modena na temporada 2016/17.

Medalha de prata nos jogos olímpicos do Rio, a oposta, de 31 anos, não tem bom relacionamento com o técnico da seleção da Sérvia, Zoran Terzic e abriu mão de jogar pelo país."

Not very much information there. It doesn't mention which clubs or anything if that's what you're looking for. Just says that 2 big clubs made her unsuccessful offers and she will go to Novara.

• Brokocevic got offers from Brazil as well.

I can`t read because I`m not a subscriber...anyone able to read can copy and past here PLEASE???

https://esportes.estadao.com.b…roca-polonia-pela-italia/

For future reference, you can copy the url and paste after "/" on "http://outline.com/" then you can read everything with paywall :)

• Adenizia, Stevanovic, Kakolewska and Lubian?

Adenizia had an arthroscopy on the shoulder and should be able to play early in the season. His renewal has already been confirmed by the Italian club

Savino should keep the Adenizia / Stevanovic duo, one of the best doubles of MB in the world.

Adams's block is too bad, his serve is bad.

• The more I read about the Kakolowska on Scandicci rumor the more i wonder how can it be true, mostly beacuse the italian league has a limit of 6 foreigners so they would be over if the rumors are true (Slotjies, Stysiak, Bricio, Milenkovic, Stevanovic, Adenizia and Kakolewska), so one of them would always have to be out of the bench, unless one of those is not really coming. It would make a lot more sense to take another italian MB and just rotate her with Lubian on occasion if they're afraid of Adenizia's condition, there are a lot of free decent options: Berti, Botezat, Stufi, they could have even just kept Mazzaro.

• I'm really curious to see how Malinov will react with not having Haak in court anymore, she will finally play with middles now she does not have a 'go-to' player? I don't think so, but it will be interest to see.. Sloetjes is done deal with Scandicci?

• I'm really curious to see how Malinov will react with not having Haak in court anymore, she will finally play with middles now she does not have a 'go-to' player? I don't think so, but it will be interest to see.. Sloetjes is done deal with Scandicci?

Tomorrow Scandicci at 13:00 CEST will announce another player. Maybe will be her 😉.