Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Where is Carocci? Has she retired already? Yeah she’s also pretty cute, a hidden twin of Sorokaite and Podskalnaya :rolll:

• Where is Carocci? Has she retired already? Yeah she’s also pretty cute, a hidden twin of Sorokaite and Podskalnaya :rolll:

She has been playing abroad for a while. She won two league titles back to back with Schweriner and RC Cannes + a Supercup of Germany.

Somehow some players always keep their place in Serie A1, while others have to go abroad or Serie A2. I mean Carocci is easily better than 80% of the liberos of the league hands down...

• She has been playing abroad for a while. She won two league titles back to back with Schweriner and RC Cannes + a Supercup of Germany.

Somehow some players always keep their place in Serie A1, while others have to go abroad or Serie A2. I mean Carocci is easily better than 80% of the liberos of the league hands down...

In Carocci's case I think it wasn't having to go abroad but more like she wanted to see more of the world, live in other countries, play in other leagues. No doubt she could easily find a team in A1.

• I sajd that Conegliano will be fave to win competiton, no Novara.

• I sajd that Conegliano will be fave to win competiton, no Novara.

Conegliano doesn't exist since 2012 as a pro volleyball club. They just kept the youth team. People should seriously start calling the clubs by their names: it's Imoco.

And what has Imoco to do with the FIVB world club championship? AGIL won the Champions League title... :gone:

• Conegliano doesn't exist since 2012 as a pro volleyball club. They just kept the youth team. People should seriously start calling the clubs by their names: it's Imoco.

And what has Imoco to do with the FIVB world club championship? AGIL won the Champions League title... :gone:

I said it would be great if they take part. And if they would they will be main fave.

• If Mladost Zagreb would play FIVB Club World Championship it would be great, they would be the favourite. :lol:

Same as Puerto Rico clubs. The most intereting one, I just learned that you become italian:lol:

*Just Italian vibes

• Same as Puerto Rico clubs. The most intereting one, I just learned that you become italian:lol:

*Just Italian vibes

First. Unfortunately I was born italian.

Second. You have zero knowledge of volleyball. Go take a look at the names of the players who were in PR in the last years. You can even find the best setter in the world, back in the day (2013), Alisha Glass. Or a 5-time olympic player and legend like Danielle Scott.

You keep pushing so hard for a league you know nothing about, you can't spell its name, you don't even know the real names of the clubs and so on... :aww:

• I think money is not the problem in Russia, some of the best payed players in the world play in Russia, around 1 mill.

Ofc it is true for the Croatian teams though

• :offtopic:if fb play in fivb cwc they would be the favourite.:offtopic:

Yeah sure :lol:

But they are the strongest one in Turkey on paper. That is true.

• Altinli if they take foreign limits, except 3 clubs, the rest of clubs won't pay money to top foreign players, they mostly transfer Ukrainian and Belorussian players (because of being cheap, their price equal to our locals ), who aren't better than our locals, that's why they don't want to take limits, all clubs can't afford money to top foreign players. It can lower the level of Russian Superliga. Brazilian clubs have two foreign limits, but their level is good, I think our case we need much more foreign experienced coaches instead of foreign players. Ofc Lavarini, Bernardino, Mazantini etc coaches can increase the level of Superliga, indeed. Great example, Kuzbass in men volleyball.

• https://www.volleynews.it/2019…GDZQmGwlU2hXLW3UNOJe_fjqM

Speaking of Novara, their president said that Piccinini is still unsure about her future, but they can't wait so they are done with her.

He said that Novara's budget has increased by 20%, that Arrighetti's transfer was wanted by Barbo and he also added that Vasileva was the highest paid player of Serie A last season in Scandicci.

They want to do well at the WCCH.

• https://www.volleynews.it/2019…GDZQmGwlU2hXLW3UNOJe_fjqM

Speaking of Novara, their president said that Piccinini is still unsure about her future, but they can't wait so they are done with her.

He said that Novara's budget has increased by 20%, that Arrighetti's transfer was wanted by Barbo and he also added that Vasileva was the highest paid player of Serie A last season in Scandicci.

They want to do well at the WCCH.

He also said that he is very happy about the players they have transfered and that Brakocevic is one of the best 5 Opposites in the world:what:=O