Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• https://www.volleynews.it/2019…GDZQmGwlU2hXLW3UNOJe_fjqM

Speaking of Novara, their president said that Piccinini is still unsure about her future, but they can't wait so they are done with her.

He said that Novara's budget has increased by 20%, that Arrighetti's transfer was wanted by Barbo and he also added that Vasileva was the highest paid player of Serie A last season in Scandicci.

They want to do well at the WCCH.

Beri is right: Vasileva is iconic.

Highest paid player of the league and she's one of the worst at the same time. :rolll:

There were rumors about Piccinini in Imoco.

• Overall Novara again have nice team but they are not even near from last season. On paper. I’m really interesting how will they work together.

At least they should try keep Bartsch, She had amazing season. One of the best OH right now.

I can’t believe it that Vasileva is highest paid player but hey She played in Kazan for 1M$. I wouldn’t be surprised if Zhu goes in Kazan for 2M$.

• Well next season Egonu will be the highest paid player for sure, followed by Slöetjes.

Last year both Egonu and Haak didn't have a huge salary because when they signed the 2-years contract with Novara and Scandicci they were still very young and kinda 'unknown'. They were getting something like 100/150K. Vasileva maybe around 200/250K? (Even if this is surprising considering that she was coming back from a sever injury..). But I am not so sure that she was the highest paid player, as also Rahimova had a very high salary in Pomì.

• Overall Novara again have nice team but they are not even near from last season. On paper. I’m really interesting how will they work together.

At least they should try keep Bartsch, She had amazing season. One of the best OH right now.

I can’t believe it that Vasileva is highest paid player but hey She played in Kazan for 1M$. I wouldn’t be surprised if Zhu goes in Kazan for 2M$.

I don't think her salary was equal to 1M. It's exaggerating. Kazan invested more money to men volleyball than women's. Her salary could be equal to 500k but not 1M. Kazan even didn't give such money to men volleyball players. They even didn't keep Larson even if she was the champion in Kazan. Their manager said that, Larson got crazy offer from Eczacibasi, which was equal to double salary of her in Kazan. It's fake, baseless rumors. Kazan manager denied their 2 M offer to Zhu Ting. I think you probably don't know the salary in Russia because of being outside. I mostly talk to parents or relatives of our players, their salary is definitely not like that. Kazan and Moscow are the richest clubs among Russian poor clubs, not more.

• He Just puts random money beside every name. :lol:

Togut, I heard Rahimova had a very high salary in Casalmaggiore too, but She left halfway during the season.

In global salaries Imoco Is the club spending more Money.

In global costs Savino Del Bene Is club spending more Money.

Almost every source of mine said the same.

• Well next season Egonu will be the highest paid player for sure, followed by Slöetjes.

Last year both Egonu and Haak didn't have a huge salary because when they signed the 2-years contract with Novara and Scandicci they were still very young and kinda 'unknown'. They were getting something like 100/150K. Vasileva maybe around 200/250K? (Even if this is surprising considering that she was coming back from a sever injury..). But I am not so sure that she was the highest paid player, as also Rahimova had a very high salary in Pomì.

For what i know, Haak had her contract rearranged at the end of last season, apparently for something around 250/300k (not so sure of how much she was taking, but almost 100% sure she had a raise)

• Robin de Kruijf officialy stays in Imoco volley Conegliano.

https://www.facebook.com/40885…8/posts/3098429640168020/

• They had great team for the last two seasons but next season they will be just out of this World :super:

• With whom ? Does she have a picture with her husband? I'd like to see wedding picture of best Polish player. I wish her good and healthy marriage. Be always happy Smarzek.

Her new name will be Smarzek-Godek. The girls just arrived to Warsaw. She has the wedding tomorrow 😁

The picture from her instagram:

• Her new name will be Smarzek-Godek. The girls just arrived to Warsaw. She has the wedding tomorrow 😁

The picture from her instagram:

She seems too happy. is he Polish guy? I'm happy for her. Tbh, I watched her game in Bergamo more last year. Good luck her in her personal life and career.

Be Happy Godek Family.

• Is there any information who will be the fourth middle blocker for Imoco volley Conegliano? And wil Fersino Eleonora stay as second libero?

• She seems too happy. is he Polish guy? I'm happy for her. Tbh, I watched her game in Bergamo more last year. Good luck her in her personal life and career.

Be Happy Godek Family.

Yes, he is polish guy. Looks like he supports her volleyball career. They're couple for few years.