Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• I still don't know Who is going to be second OH next to Bosetii, Pietrini is for now playing better than Bricio when you Look at stats... And Sloetjes can Easily sit on the bench because Stysiak is becoming beast.

They can be super dangerous if this two youngster shines and They have Lubian as MB...

• AFAIK Bricio is struggling with a shoulder injury, I hope she can recover in time. Sloetjes is a question mark for me atm.

I'm not sold on Malinov,who's imo unreliable under pressure (she needs a very solid backup)and Merlo, one of the most shaky passing libero of Serie A. I think that's why they signed Cardullo; Paola is still classy but she is also a grandma, who struggles with injuries every year...

Personally I have many doubts about this team

• I think a lot will depend on the performance of Malinov. Next to that I agree that Merlo isn't a stable libero, I wouldn't be surprised if Cardullo takes the starting position.

• I still don't know Who is going to be second OH next to Bosetii, Pietrini is for now playing better than Bricio when you Look at stats... And Sloetjes can Easily sit on the bench because Stysiak is becoming beast.

They can be super dangerous if this two youngster shines and They have Lubian as MB...

I would like to see Stysiak, Pietrini and Milenkovic trio.

• There will be the Norceca Championship from 6 to 14 October. USA should play with the main team; Enright, Bricio and Van Ryk should play in this tounament as well. All these players will miss the first game of the season :pinch:

This is blowing my mind lmao I have so many questions, like.... why?

• There will be the Norceca Championship from 6 to 14 October. USA should play with the main team; Enright, Bricio and Van Ryk should play in this tounament as well. All these players will miss the first game of the season :pinch:

Mess as hell, I can't believe what are they doing to them...

• Then what was that Norceca thing before the VNL??! Was it only male?

• 2 players already injured and season even didn't start :/

• 2 players already injured and season even didn't start :/

Yes, but both of them didnt play for the NT, so this time we cant blame FIVB for everything. This is sport, injuries happen!