Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Actually Poljak was a really outstanding setter, almost as soft as real setters :lol: I remember her setting better than Grbac in one game, Popovic didn’t manage to score the ball given by Grbac but as soon as she got one from Poljak she scored :lol:

• I’m looking forward to seeing how the setters this year will perform. Honestly last year it was kind of a bummer.

Wolosz with de Kruijf-Obogu, Hancock with Chirichella-Veljkovic, Skorupa with Heyrman-Danesi, Malinov with again Stevanovic will be quite amusing to watch.

Conegliano is seemingly the biggest candidate winner unless some unexpected injuries happen (like to Megan Hodge 2 years in a row) but Novara, Scandicci and Monza won’t let them win easily.

Busto, Casalmaggiore, Bergamo and Firenze most likely will be fighting for 5th, or could beat the teams above, all depend on daily conditions since I don’t think there’s such a huge gap. To me honestly Busto is a dark-horse under Lavarini’s coaching, besides Lowe seems to be have gotten so much better physically and Herbots-Gennari OH is so nicely balanced. Casalmaggiore could surprise us as well, It’s going to be Antonijevic’s first year playing in Italy, curious how well she will do.

• Yes I agree, Seria A is again very good.

Even better than last season?? We need to see how will Scandicci and Novara perform against Conegliano, because Conegliano looks amazing on paper. I don't believe that Folie will sit on the bench.

Monza could Easily fight for second place but they have problem with their OHs :(

Pomi had very good phase with friendly matches they can surprise us...

• Conegliano will play A LOAD of games, it would be insane to keep starting 7 all the time, but for CL I have a feeling that the MBs will be de Kruijf and Ogbogu (Sorry if it’s not spelled like this 🙈). For OH it should be Hill-Sylla or Geerties-Sorokaite, or vice versa. Apart from Wolosz and De Gennaro I guess they will locate the players.

• Thank you for the video :heart: Also Paggi was setting and still Vicenza won 3-0 with the two middles setting :lol:

I think that middles were much more versatile players back then and this made the game a lot better in my opinion.

Neslihan was also great setter as well😂

• Thank you for the video :heart: Also Paggi was setting and still Vicenza won 3-0 with the two middles setting :lol:

I think that middles were much more versatile players back then and this made the game a lot better in my opinion.

I respeact your opinion but I don't see any fun in this kind of game. High sets with no MB attack, Poor serving etc. Yes better reception and that is logical. This volleyball for me is so boring and so low level. :what:

This is how we played in high school.

• I loved it when mb could receive and defend. Also when mbs were attacking from backrow

• Yeah that is my personal opinion because I love fast system, Glass-Wolosz style with huge impact of MBs.

But everyone has their opinion. And that is okej.

• This year all the matches will be free. Rai sport will have the usual weekly match and pmg sport (https://www.pmgsport.it/) all the remaining matches. The broadcast will continue on LVF TV( https://www.lvftv.com/it-int/page/homelvf) no fees just need to register. I don't know anything about geo blocking ecc..

Http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?p=107404

YEEEEES!

• Also because you started watching volleyball like 4 years ago, became an expert 3 years ago, and none of these players are familiar to you

Before 6 years, and before 5 years i Became MEGAexpert **

And that doesn't changed the fact that I don't like slow and high volleyball :what:

• Before 6 years, and before 5 years i Became MEGAexpert **

And that doesn't changed the fact that I don't like slow and high volleyball :what:

The volleyball we are talking about is neither slow nor high volleyball.

What can I say? Ignorance is bliss:hit: