Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Ooooh, Asystel with the De Carne - Glinka - Spasojević hitter trio :love: I loved that line-up!

Then they changed it completely the following season, Aguero, Osmokrović and Pirv were brought in, Anja spent the whole season on the bench and I couldn't help but feel a bit of schadenfreude when they still couldn't win the title :evil:

• Fofao - Aguero / Francia - Swieniewicz / Walewska - Gioli / Arcangeli was the line up for Perugia that year. They won the scudetto. And they are 10 times stronger than Imoco, AGIL, Savino Del Bene and whatever you call world world class team today.

Jesi with a team like Lo Bianco - Togut / Turlea - Pachale / Leggeri - Ritschelova / Sykora was eliminated in the QFs!!!!!

• Fofao - Aguero / Francia - Swieniewicz / Walewska - Gioli / Arcangeli was the line up for Perugia that year. They won the scudetto. And they are 10 times stronger than Imoco, AGIL, Savino Del Bene and whatever you call world world class team today.

Jesi with a team like Lo Bianco - Togut / Turlea - Pachale / Leggeri - Ritschelova / Sykora was eliminated in the QFs!!!!!

Roster of Perugia was one of best team of decade

• But do they also show the Rai matches?

Good question. If Conegliano vs Monza is a Rai match, so the answer should be yes.. It seems that all matches are going to be available there, but i'm not 100% sure

• Apparently, yes. I'm now watching Conegliano and Monza warming up (not that I have to, since I can watch the RAI matches on Sport Klub, but just to try it out), and I didn't even have to register!

Hopefully it stays that way :drink:

And we have English commentaries also :D

• Looking forward to Danesi smashes her old club:box:

Well than she really needs to step up her game...

• Parrocchiale is such an overrated libero...:gone:

• Oh Italian league has 14 teams this season. What do y'all think of this decision? VVSL was going to do the same thing but changed their mind last minute.

• she doesn't play well so far, I agree... But I think Santarelli shouldn't give up it is her first game in Italian league, if she improves her skills this team will be similar to last year's Novara IMO. Geerties can do the job which Picci did in Novara last year. Ofc, Hill will complete this team instead of Sylla IMO. Very similar to Novara (2018/2019) IMO.

I think Geerties will be bench because they have Ogbogu, and Hill+Geerties+De Kruif+Ogbogu+Wolosz is too much foreign in court

• They need reception much more than MB IMO, so Ogbogu will be bench is logical to me. They have Folie who is not worse than Ogbogu IMO. Ofc, during championship Santarelli will give all of them chance but I think main roster in Italian championship should be so : Wolosz, Folie, De Kruijf, Hill, Geerties, Egonu, de Cennaro. I think Hill and Geerties duos will work better than Hill and Sylla duos.

I definitely agree with you.. especially after that NT-season Folie had.. But she just recovered from very nasty injuries. If I was Santarelli I would rotate the squad all the time and rest Folie when possible.. Well, even Egonu can have some rest with that squad Conegliano has.

• She always looks like this :D but yeah, she doesn't play well. I don't think she is good enough for Imoco...

She did not play well, but she's in this team to make sure that defense is there. She will be needed, cause Imoco will play in CL and WCC. She will play better with time, Conegliano is playing really fast and messy sometimes, she will find herself.