Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Fofao - Aguero / Francia - Swieniewicz / Walewska - Gioli / Arcangeli was the line up for Perugia that year. They won the scudetto. And they are 10 times stronger than Imoco, AGIL, Savino Del Bene and whatever you call world world class team today.

Jesi with a team like Lo Bianco - Togut / Turlea - Pachale / Leggeri - Ritschelova / Sykora was eliminated in the QFs!!!!!

That Perugia was probably the best team I have ever seen in Serie A. Perugia was so strong also in 2006/07 season.

I also think that Jesi always underachieved, they signed so many legendary players during the years and yet they only won a Challenge Cup :gone::D

• Imoco Volley Conegliano-Saugella Monza 3-0 (25-19, 25-23, 25-20)

Imoco Volley Conegliano: Folie 13, Egonu 21, Geerties 4, De Kruijf 8, Wolosz, Sylla 16, De Gennaro (L), Sorokaite, Cagnin, Botezat, Fersino. Non entrate: Gennari, Brandi, Enweonwu. All. Santarelli.

Saugella Monza: Danesi 9, Ortolani 13, Mari Paraiba 6, Heyrman 10, Skorupa, Meijners 6, Parrocchiale (L), Orthmann 2, Bonvicini, Di Iulio. Non entrate: Squarcini, Obossa. All. Dagioni.

Note: Spettatori: 4703, Durata set: 25′, 33′, 26′; Tot: 84′.

• IMO Monza will miss Arcangeli, Parrocchiale is often quite shaky. I think that this new generation of Italian liberos needs to work a lot, this position used to be a strenght for Italy :/

I will never understand what is so special about Parrocchiale. She's even in NT, while liberos like Sirressi and Carocci stay home. :white:

• I will never understand what is so special about Parrocchiale. She's even in NT, while liberos like Sirressi and Carocci stay home. :white:

I agree with you. To me, sirressi deserves to be in nt. Is she so underrated because her club is 'unsuccessful'? Or they want to invest someone younger since de gennaro will probably retire after Tokyo?

• Sirressi IMO is as good as De Gennaro, but has been underrated on a not acceptable level :wall:

Among all the good Italian liberos she’s definitely my favorite with Carocci.

• I agree with you. To me, sirressi deserves to be in nt. Is she so underrated because her club is 'unsuccessful'? Or they want to invest someone younger since de gennaro will probably retire after Tokyo?

I think she was already underrated when she played for Pomi and had more success so I don’t think that can be the reason.

• She was called by NT in 2009 for the 1st time, she was sub of Cardullo, later she was back in 2013 but as sub again.

• She also played in the GP in 2016, mostly as a sub but she played a few matches.

• She also played in the GP in 2016, mostly as a sub but she played a few matches.

I think this is the tournament i saw where she played.

Personally im not a fan of Parrochiale also. She wasnt really that impressive during VNL. However, Sirressi is not young also and De Gennaro, despite being older, is still a solid libero. Maybe Italy just want to train someone younger.

• Sirressi underrated? I hope you are kidding guys... her reception is very unstable, IMO she's not in NT because she simply doesn't deserve to be there.

• Woow performance by Rapha Folie, 6blocks in 3sets for MB Who is not good blocker and strong impact in attack.

Folie is one of the best MB in the World. Give her more time after so many HARD injurIES, She is amazing.

• Woow performance by Rapha Folie, 6blocks in 3sets for MB Who is not good blocker and strong impact in attack.

Folie is one of the best MB in the World. Give her more time after so many HARD injurIES, She is amazing.

She really is amazing. Maybe it would come down to Robin or Chiaka after all.. however I'm sure everyone will play in Conegliano

• She really is amazing. Maybe it would come down to Robin or Chiaka after all.. however I'm sure everyone will play in Conegliano

But why on Chiaka? She is not Foluke or Eda so that She can easily take Folie spot. I don't see any reason why whould She take her starting role in important matches only if Folie started to slow down.. .

Yes I agree She will get many playing time in Conegliano, it is very long season and Santarelli gives many time for bench players.