Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• They asked her if she's going to go back to national team soon and she said 'it's personal I don't want to talk about it I will not answer questions about national team'

My God what happend, I can't believe that She might skip Olympics :/

• Yeah it was quite strange/weird. I was kinda waiting a calm answer, like "Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'll be back in the team", but this kind of answer makes me even more curious to know what happened this summer. Anyway, it's her choice, I just hope she's happy with herself.

Cuneo, what a good chemistry already. They were all over the field in defense and van Hecke attacked so well. Scandicci on the other side has more pressure and is still work in progress.

• Jeez, why did I always think she was American? :white: just found that she’s Mexican.

Kakolewska is okay for a team like Pomì or Bergamo, but not for such an ambitious team like Scandicci, when is Da Silva joining?

Still Kąkolewska was able to save Scandicci last week with her blocks She scored 10 points playing tie-break and 4th set end.

• Tbh I'm not completely surprised. Last year Egonu was about to leave the team before Montreux Volley Masters but then she didn't; this was reported in the newspapers.

BTW there isn't Serena Ortolani anymore, she kept young players together and didnt complain about being consistently on the bench since she was Mazzanti's wife.

I don't know but I'm feeling pessimist as usual and I'm feeling the same drama vibes of 2012 Olympics

• I dont have any clue whats going on within the Italian natl team but there is certainly some drama happening. After all, the team is almost entirely made up of young players. Italy always produced talented players all these years but maybe there has been internal struggles going on?

• OMG, Scandicci is such a mess. They got away with it last week but now they ran into a team that was just too solid. The biggest difference between the two: Cambi :obey:She was 10 times better than Malinov yesterday. Heck, she might even be 10 times better in general.

Sloetjes played such a poor match, it was really difficult to watch her struggle like that, although Malinov didn't make her life any easier. This time she should have been substituted with Stysiak much earlier.

Pietrini was the only one who could put the ball away with some regularity, but her reception was completely diabolical. Seriously, the stats cannot really capture what a complete nightmare it was and how every time Cuneo served at her, it was basically point over, which is why she was taken out after two sets.

Oh well. The season is still young, they have a lot of players to choose from and there's still enough time to find the right formula.

• OMG, Scandicci is such a mess. They got away with it last week but now they ran into a team that was just too solid. The biggest difference between the two: Cambi :obey:She was 10 times better than Malinov yesterday. Heck, she might even be 10 times better in general.

Sloetjes played such a poor match, it was really difficult to watch her struggle like that, although Malinov didn't make her life any easier. This time she should have been substituted with Stysiak much earlier.

Pietrini was the only one who could put the ball away with some regularity, but her reception was completely diabolical. Seriously, the stats cannot really capture what a complete nightmare it was and how every time Cuneo served at her, it was basically point over, which is why she was taken out after two sets.

Oh well. The season is still young, they have a lot of players to choose from and there's still enough time to find the right formula.

Cuneo did a good job from the service line: their target was mostly Milenkovic, which forced Malinov to play with Lonneke (destroying her confidence, considering how bad she sets the ball to her) and Pietrini. Yes, she had some nice kills, but the good part for Cuneo of letting her spike were her unforced errors. She had many mistakes, 'cause she's completely unstable as spiker too. When they found her passing, they god away with aces or half aces as well. So good job from Pistola.

• Gorecka :flower:

Is she playing at All? Im worried about her, she probably should stay in Poland for one more year. Team like Budowlani would be perfect for her.