Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• She entered with the young setter Morello and scored 2 point in a row and closed the set. I watched only that set so I don't know how much court time she had. Novara has problem with foreigners she needs Morello to play.

She did well in the 3rd set but didn't keep up. Credits to Vasileva and Chirichella,who had a lot a blocks today but Mingardi deserves this victory so bad,she's killing literally every single ball

• As it seems Conegliano will become champion really easy:white: Novara lost a lot of quality and haven't made the best transfers. Next to that Brakocevic is injured, who supposed to fill in the gap Egonu left. Scandicci isn't a team, but random players put together in a team. If Malinov doesn't step up, I don't see them as a threat for Conegliano. Monza had big plans, but haven't made the right transfers IMHO. With a setter as Skorupa, they need good reception. Parochiale isn't a good receiving libero. Orthmann and Meijners are good attackers, but are a weakness in reception. They could have signed a better receiving outside hitter than Mari, who is unstable. For me maybe Busto is the biggest contender. They have a balanced outside hitter duo with a good libero. Orro is a good setter, but can be a bit unstable. Bonifacio and Washington complement each other well as middle blockers. A lot will depend on the performance of Lowe. Maybe Firenze can make some surprises, because they have 4 outside hitters who all can be starters and a good middle blocker duo.

• Let's go orange I have to agree with you. BTW, I think the 14 teams in italian league is too much.

Some users think that Serie A is really strong this year but I'm not sure. Team like Caserta is really a joke. How they can play with 9 players? The transfer window in italian league is closed until January as fair as I know. So, good luck...

• Your forgot about Begic, She is super underrated player... Monza is missing two key players and the biggest problem is that this are their main OH duo...

Conegliano is now 9:0, can they keep with their perfect score?! we will see, but not only that they are the main fave in Seria A, but in CL and WCCH tii. They are great team...

• As I said it, literally noone knows who is their main starting six, even their coach doesn't know so ofc. Everyone are thinking that Scandicci is Mess team.

But if you have world top players it is not Hard to make from them great team, but first YOUR SETTER needs to be on high level. Malinova is sometimes great, sometimes Grbac(Croatian ex setter, the most unstable setter ever).

So it all depends about her....

• As I said it, literally noone knows who is their main starting six, even their coach doesn't know so ofc. Everyone are thinking that Scandicci is Mess team.

But if you have world top players it is not Hard to make from them great team, but first YOUR SETTER needs to be on high level. Malinova is sometimes great, sometimes Grbac(Croatian ex setter, the most unstable setter ever).

So it all depends about her....

It's Malinov for God's sake

• Ahh the Seria A!Where players like bosetti and robinson, who are completely unidirectional, can be selected as MVP. i mean seriously. imagine them being selected as MVP in Turkish league. that would be absolutely frigging hilarious.

also seria a is pretty uncompetitive. did imoco lose a match in the last 2 playoffs?

• Egonu only got 18SETS in 3sets. That must be her record.

I love Wolosz, not overusing her even though She can beat them alone...

Amazing performance by Folie and Robin, Robin is not yet their with her blocking as Folie but her attacking is coming back in right shape

Sylla is improving year by year even her stats for reception looks great, can't wait to see Hill back to see full Conegliano in action.

• Ahh the Seria A!Where players like bosetti and robinson, who are completely unidirectional, can be selected as MVP. i mean seriously. imagine them being selected as MVP in Turkish league. that would be absolutely frigging hilarious.

also seria a is pretty uncompetitive. did imoco lose a match in the last 2 playoffs?

Seria A, league where libero and setter wins MVP awards because of amazing team play, and not Only about one or two players whole year.

• Mingardi 37 and Chirichella 26 :huh:

Wow what a performance by Christina. Hanckok will play with MBs as much as She can because of OPP situation :/

• It seems that Perugia and Filottrano are the weakest teams this season. I don't think Brescia is much better since I doubt Mingardi can play like this during the whole season,but they play with a lot of fighting spirit.

Caserta has some good names but with all this drama going on every week, I wouldn't be surprised if they fail badly.