Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Folie is for now outplaying both Robin and Ogbogu Why do I need to push her? Did I say any lie, or that She is bad?

And for the record Ogbogu was not with NT for longer period as other Girl did. Emil

• Rodrigues has done amazing job for Bergamo at reception and with her ball control.

Same role as Bosetti, Grothues etc.

• Other girl = Hill? She plays with Wolosz since 2017. :whistle:

Whole USA NT, She didn't play whole Summer and She was on the bench many matches So She can't be tired as other USA NT players.

• And I will not repeat myself. Especially for Shame aka Italiana who is Master in twisting words

Ogbogu great talent, with a lot of work She can become Foluke, but IN THIS MOMENT of the season She is 3rd MB in such powerhouse as Conegliano.

• Whole USA NT, She didn't play whole Summer and She was on the bench many matches So She can't be tired as other USA NT players.

Oh Gosh! You never give up nosenses. She has been since may to october in the gym full time and travelling the world, like every other player from the USA team. She played most of the time. And even when she didn't play, do you actually think she didn't train physically and technically?

• Oh Gosh! You never give up nosenses. She has been since may to october in the gym full time and travelling the world, like every other player from the USA team. She played most of the time. And even when she didn't play, do you actually think she didn't train physically and technically?

She was NOT with USA NT in longer period, how Hard is for you to understand this.

She was not with NT for about 1month or more i don't know. Have you understand? How tf do u know Where She has been when literally noone knows why She was not with NT. :obey:

• She missed few weeks within almost 6 months of NT season. :rolll:

She played

-VNL (21 may-7 july)

-Olympic Qualifier (1-4 august)

-World Cup (14-29 september)

-NORCECA (8-13 october)

She worked to peak physically within a month because of the schedule (14 september-13 october).

Are you for real?

• Wow good night, but for you good morning. :)

• Whole USA NT, She didn't play whole Summer and She was on the bench many matches So She can't be tired as other USA NT players.

Uhmmm Ogbogu played during world cup and the recent norceca tournament the same reason why her and Hill were missing during the few matches of seria a. She also played in VNL. How can she not be tired? The human body does not recover overnight. Compare her to Folie, who is good by her own means, but didnt play in any major tournament this year. So where is this coming from?

• So the next week first match between Novara and Conegliano :D

Can't wait to watch them and I expect a very good volleyball!!

Conegliano for now has 6 victories in the row!

I haven't watched Novara so much this season so I'm really interested how are they doing

• She needs time, expecially considering she worked physically to be at her best shape for both the World Cup and the NORCECA.

Thank you! This is something so many people here never take into consideration. Many teams/players work towards a certain goal to be physically at top form during that time. That's why we can often see drops in performances even in top players at times. They're having heavy trainings, lifting weights, tough cardio etc. to prepare for certain events, and it's normal for the players to be physically exhausted and have less of an impact on court in the matches played around or just after that time bcs simply the sore muscles, tired bodies etc.

• Thank you! This is something so many people here never take into consideration. Many teams/players work towards a certain goal to be physically at top form during that time. That's why we can often see drops in performances even in top players at times. They're having heavy trainings, lifting weights, tough cardio etc. to prepare for certain events, and it's normal for the players to be physically exhausted and have less of an impact on court in the matches played around or just after that time bcs simply the sore muscles, tired bodies etc.

Many people who never played volleyball and have no idea how it works. :whistle:

• There are rumors about Louisa Lippmann coming back to Firenze after her season in China. The Chinese League will end on 21 January. I hope this rumor turns out to be true

Lippmann was such a huge part for Firenze last season. No offense to Nwakalor but she is very error prone. Although she is a high leaper, she is quite short.

• It's sad Bonifacio doesn't play for the national team, she is a great middle blocker!:super:

• It's sad Bonifacio doesn't play for the national team, she is a great middle blocker!:super:

Is she retired from NT? Or Mazzanti just doesn't call her anymore? I think she is great too. I remember seeing her in the last Grand Prix, and she did really good back then

• I thought she has some kind of injury. To prevent it getting worse, she decided to only play on club level. But I'm not 100% sure.

• I thought she has some kind of injury. To prevent it getting worse, she decided to only play on club level. But I'm not 100% sure.

You mean She decided to earn her money and that is logical ^^