Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• 12 errors by Conegliano in the second set, too much and Novara took advantage of it

Yes I expected a much easier match for Conegliano, but they make it difficult for themselves. If one of Sylla or Hill is going to play better, it will be alot easier already.

• Third set to Conegliano. Sylla stepped up in attack and Geerties did a good job in the backcourt. Wolosz - Egonu connection isn't always there yet.

• Thank you pop, but I don't know how to change VPN on iPhone :/

Hill has done amazing match in the last two games but I can't say anything about today match

Robin De Kruijf is still underperforming, Ogbogu is waiting :whistle:

I'm happy That Novara is on high level, still one of the best teams in Europe after so many problem with transfers and injuries :). They will make nice impact at WCCH afterall

• Hill has done amazing match in the last two games but I can't say anything about today match

Robin De Kruijf is still underperforming, Ogbogu is waiting :whistle:

You contradict yourself. So if you don't watch the match, don't say anything about any player!:roll:

Sylla is playing well....Hill is the one doing nothing plus not passing well. Conegliano was playing better with Geerties.

Sylla is playing well in attack, but not in reception. That's why they played better with Geerties on court for her. I agree on you with Hill. Geerties should play instead of Hill, so she can cover Sylla in serve receive.

• You contradict yourself. So if you don't watch the match, don't say anything about any player!:roll:

Sylla is playing well in attack, but not in reception. That's why they played better with Geerties on court for her. I agree on you with Hill. Geerties should play instead of Hill, so she can cover Sylla in serve receive.

4 points(for now) vs 20 points that She was making last season.

She Literally only had 1 good match this season.

• 4 points(for now) vs 20 points that She was making last season.

She Literally only had 1 good match this season.

Yes she isn't playing at her best, but if you barely get the ball you can't score either...

• After so close two sets with score 25:23 in both sets, Conegliano crushed Novara in 4th set...

7th victory in the row for Imoco Conegliano...

• It was very close match between Brescia and Pomi, Mingardi again with very good performance and C. Bosetti to.

• This season it will be super competition for top 4 places in regular part (without Conegliano at first) , literally everyone can take second and 3rd place and so on..

Pomi is now at second place... :white:

• Egonu with 32 points(63% in attack) and Folie with 17 points(72% in attack) (4blocks) :super:

Folie is really performing great this season, if not the best MB in Seria A(For me She is) , in top 3 for sure. I hope She will keep playing this good and without any injuries :heart:

• Egonu with 32 points(63% in attack) and Folie with 17 points(72% in attack) (4blocks) :super:

Folie is really performing great this season, if not the best MB in Seria A(For me She is) , in top 3 for sure. I hope She will keep playing this good and without any injuries :heart:

Folie and Egonu were both incredible today.

• I cant with some users here. After a player had 1 awful match, they immediately jump to conclusions and dismiss that player. Not a fan of Hill personally but every player suffers a bad game. They are not always at top shape. This is definitely the reason why teams have bench players.

• Hill is one of the best OH in the world(maybe)?), but let's be honest here. After last season 18/19 with imoco. She complained with fivb for not having enough time to rest for players and so her NT let her rest while other veteran NT played in VNL. She came back to the Olympic qualifiers and world cup and norceca but she had limited time in the court because she was not performing well.

Last yr as well she said she might try beach volleyball.

From mvp world championship to bench player.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Every player has ups and down and i think this yr isn't her yr.