Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• saturday there is supercup...so i think Conegliano will play with some turnover tonight.

Yeah yeah

I hope for Hill-Geerties, Folie and Ogbogu and Sorokaite as OPP...

And then they will play CL 19.11 :gone:

• Folie in the libero jersey! Hope she is not injured and is just resting.

• Courtney has inured her ankle, will miss supercup for sure. Poor Novara. Gorecka In.

Wow Brakocevic on court, I didn't expect it at all.

Wow! Did she play well? Does she look like 100% ready?

• Oh thank you God, Now I believe She will be ready for WCCH. She has nice time to get in shape. :D

Novara is so unlucky with their injuries this season :(

• Oh thank you God, Now I believe She will be ready for WCCH. She has nice time to get in shape. :D

Novara is so unlucky with their injuries this season :(

I did not watch the game.... but I`m super glad she`s back. I just hope they are not rushing her return. This could turn into a big problem later. And from what I remember it was said she would return only in January?!....Anyways..... Can`t wait to watch her <3

• Robin is still underperforming, even yesterday her performance was not on her level at all... 18/7 39%.

Hancock gave 35sets to MBs, She is playing a lot with them:white:

• Looks like Orro just got seriously injured to her left ankle... time of recovery is not known yet. I guess Busto will try to sign a new setter in January.

• Yes this season she without team and i heaed after olympic qualification she interested to play in Turkey or Italy league.

She would be perfect for Busto, great MB duo... Left OPP, strong OH hitter who likes to kill from zone 6.

• Today is SuperCoppa in Milan, (capacity of 12.000 people :D

I hope we will see at least 10k or even sold out venue) ... Now I read on Google it has 5k capacity :/

Thank you God it will be broadcasted Rai Sport so We will have streams :gone:

Both teams with World class game, one of the best teams in World.

Even last match was interesting but now with Brakocevic is back, not yet 100%, but still We will probably see even stronger Novara. Vasileva is back in very good shape with Hancock who is playing amazing especially with MBs...

Can't wait :D

No need to say anything about Conegliano....

• They are going to play in Allianz Cloud(5k) not in Mediolanum forum(12k). Better choice in my opinion, It is near the center and warmer.

That is True but seeing 12k fans is always amazing to see :)

• Vasileva isn't as dominant in attack than when she didn't have to receive.