Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• She is from a city which was colonized by Italians in the past. She's probably been learning Italian for her whole life

• All 26 points by Egonu from SuperCoppa.

This girl is on her own, just out of this world :super::white::obey:

• Chieri was really a mess tonight. I think that the difference between Enright and Guerra is big. Fortunately the coach said that Stephanie will be recovered next week. Also Kertu Laak should play instead of Grobelna,who's too weak for A1 level for me.

• It seems nothing could stop Imoco take CL trophy this season, or maybe luck?

• They are talking about their life in Italy, differents between Serbia and Italy. Food, etc

Differents between Istanbul and Casalmaggiore.

Shoping, how Ana spend Literally whole day in outlet, with literally full car of bags.

That on practice Serbian langueg is the main because their is Croatian and Slovenian player. And they understand them self perfectly and that Girls from Balkan are always the most loudest everywhere.

• Well God bless her, but Ana doesn't look like the most fashionable player out there.. maybe she should invest her money elsewhere

• That on practice Serbian langueg is the main because their is Croatian and Slovenian player. And they understand them self perfectly and that Girls from Balkan are always the most loudest everywhere.

but how about the other girls like Bosetti and Carcaces? can they understand Serbian?

I thought Italian was always the main language since a lot of foreigners spend many years playing in Italy and they eventually learn Italian. Mina Popovic has been playing there for a few years already....does she know any Italian?

• but how about the other girls like Bosetti and Carcaces? can they understand Serbian?

I thought Italian was always the main language since a lot of foreigners spend many years playing in Italy and they eventually learn Italian. Mina Popovic has been playing there for a few years already....does she know any Italian?

It was more like joke, you can only hear them because they are the loudest.

Mina said that She speaks perfectly Italian, and Ana is learning.

• It was a fun little fluff piece.

In the end they were arguing about who would pay for the coffee, Mina complains that Ana never lets her buy it, while Ana says she's older so Mina has to obey her. :D

They also talked about the social life, it's quite limited because Casalmaggiore is a small town, so if they want to have a night out, they need to go to Parma or Milan, and it's not a short ride. Mina misses it sometimes, while Ana says she's got too old for clubbing anyway :D But they say their team mates are a lot of fun and they often hang out and spend time together.

Ana doesn't like Italian food X/ I don't know how that's possible, but hey.

Mina says that after spending so much time in Italy, people have stopped treating her like a foreigner, which sometimes bothers her because then they tend to tell her stuff they otherwise wouldn't and she's not always interested. On the other hand, Ana can still pretend that she doesn't understand the language if she's not interested in the conversation. :rolll: