Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• According to some rumors, Scandicci might be interested to Jordan Larson in order to replace injured Bosetti.

That could be a interesting transfer, Larson is not on her highest level more but Scandicci could be better team with an experienced and stable player like Larson is.

With Bricio and Pietrini Scandicci have not amazing reception that is true and with Larson that would be better but i am not happy to see nor Bricio nor Pietrini as bench player.

• That could be a interesting transfer, Larson is not on her highest level more but Scandicci could be better team with an experienced and stable player like Larson is.

With Bricio and Pietrini Scandicci have not amazing reception that is true and with Larson that would be better but i am not happy to see nor Bricio nor Pietrini as bench player.

If it's true, she will probably just play in Champions League, in Italian League there would be a number of issues. First of all, number of italians on court, so if she plays in place of Pietrini one of the MB would have to be out with Lubian playing (which I'd be honestly happy about); second, only 6 players in total are allowed, when Adenizia will be back they will be 7+Larson would make them 8, so either they're letting someone go (i'm guessing Milenkovic or Kakolewska if that's the case) or they will always have to leave 2 of them out of the game, I'm not sure if it's worth it.

• It would be interesting if Larson goes to Scandicci. She can still play full time. And lets be honest, Scandicci desperately needs a leader on court now that Lucia is injured. The team is composed of fairly young players. And I just wanna see Larson in Italy even once if she somehow decides to retire after Tokyo.

• I’m willing to bet a lot of money Larson will not go to Scandicci after the season. People seem to forget the reason why some of these Americans chose to play in shorter seasons in Asia..

• What would you guys post here if their is no me? :mirror:

Some extra money is always good especially when you know that you have on, few more years for playing.

But Scandicci is doing better and better, after bad start.. What is need to for New players :what:

I hope Scandicci will be smarter next season and build great team as Conegliano. They have huge budget.

• If C. Bosetti keeps up this level Mazzanti will call her for sure.

Pietrini and C. Bosetti duo sounds better than Sylla - L. Bosetti duo :whistle:

But L. Bosetti is needed for sure even C. And L. Bosetti with Egonu who can beat top teams alone can be great :whistle:

• If they were super amazing they should win blindfolded, even with B team! Perugia! :woohoo:

Didn't Conegliano B team beat Minas :what:

• Didn't Conegliano B team beat Minas :what:

Actually no, B team won just one sets. A team minus Egonu and Sylla won 2 sets if only you count Wolosz, Hill, De Gennaro and De Kruijf as B team

of Conegliano.

• Actually no, B team won just one sets. A team minus Egonu and Sylla won 2 sets even if you count Wolosz, Hill, De Gennaro and De Kruijf as B team

of Coneliano.

So yeah Conegliano B team beat them in tie break. For a win.

That is enough :lol:

• So yeah Conegliano B team beat them in tie break. For a win.

That is enough :lol:

Sorry my bad, i forget that Conegliano B is the best team in the world just after Conegliano A. It will never happen again. Team with 14 legendary world class player i must not foreget that. Sorry again

• Sorry my bad, i forget that Conegliano B is the best team in the world just after Conegliano A. It will never happen again. Team with 14 legendary world class player i must not foreget that. Sorry again

For the first one, I don't agree but for second one. I agree :)

• Sorry my bad, i forget that Conegliano B is the best team in the world just after Conegliano A. It will never happen again. Team with 14 legendary world class player i must not foreget that. Sorry again

You are wrong.. It is:

1. Conegliano

2. Perugia

3. Conegliano B

If Conegliano B was the second, then they lost against Perugia, of course Perugia became second, duh

• Busto vs Monza od going to be very interesting match!!!! :box: