Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• The best scorer of Regular Season of these 10 seasons is Katarina Barun with 2537 points. I don't know why but the lega site considered her as a different person after she changed her surname.

It'a bit weird for me to see Ortolani, Tirozzi or Sorokaite in the top 10, I think that is because they always played in Serie A

• These stats are not indicating anything. The longer you play in serie a the higher the numbers you will accumulate. It is not rocket science

• I'm talking about Serie A, the most historic and arguably the best league in the world. So it does mean something or players to finish at the top after a decade of hard work. Especially for any foreigner player.

Once again....We are talking about Serie A, if I was pulling out stats of Brazilian League, would you expect Diouf or Tandara to be on top? Or did u expect Zhu to be leading stats in Italy? Don't so jealous and use common sense. Just be happy for others. New year, New decade. :*

• I think this stats are really cool... If a foreigner played almost all the decade in the country and they did better than all the Italian in some skill, I think it is a huge statement about how good they are.. Italian players are used to stay in their country and some of them are in the list of the best players in the World, so if you beat them, you are something else, for sure... it isn't an useless stats, it's an amazing accomplishment, well done Stevanovic :rose:

• And Raphaela Folie as 3rd best blocker even though She missed a lot of matches in last 3 season because of injury.

And people are saying that She is not good blocker :gone::gone:

Fabris as 3rd top scorer and 5th best server :drink:

• I'm talking about Serie A, the most historic and arguably the best league in the world. So it does mean something or players to finish at the top after a decade of hard work. Especially for any foreigner player.

Once again....We are talking about Serie A, if I was pulling out stats of Brazilian League, would you expect Diouf or Tandara to be on top? Or did u expect Zhu to be leading stats in Italy? Don't so jealous and use common sense. Just be happy for others. New year, New decade. :*

Why the hell would I be jealous? Jealous of whom?:what:

• An article reported who, according to a journalist, "flopped" in this first half of the season: Carlotta Cambi, Bojana Milenkovic, Danielle Cuttino, Ilaria Garzaro, Imma Sirressi and Bartoccini Perugia.

Sirressi among the flops must be a joke :rolleyes: her ability to keep the ball in play is one of the few reasons I didn't change the channel when I had the chance to watch Bergamo

• Why the hell would I be jealous? Jealous of whom?:what:

Everytime I post something nice about a Serbian player, you come after saying something negative. You don't like Serbian players, and that's totally fine. But you don't need to remind me that every that. I get it. But if you wanna keep hating on them.... Well that's on you I guess and there's nothing I can do.

If Eda was the one on top, I'm pretty sure you would not have said what you did.

Stevanovic got 108 blocks during a season. Get someone that match that, then we will talk.... Bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

• u have said hundreds of time that Boskovic and Maja does not deliver with their clubs the same way they do with the NT.

I'm sorry but criticizing Maja and Boskovic is pointless less and it shows how much you dislike Serbian players.

But again u have the right to dislike them as much as you want. I'm not wanting you to stop that.

I just had to point that out. Keep on hating baby 👧 :super::box:

• Get someone that match that, then we will talk.... Bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

Jessica Susan Tow-Arnett/Jones :heart:

I think her last season in Seramiksan she had like 90 blocks and she barely played at all 2nd round :rolll:<3 legend

Ok that's my yearly dose of Jessica Jones propaganda, I'll leave again.

Btw indeed, Stevanovic wrote her mark in Serie A, ain't no denying that. Her not being a local obviously makes this achievement even more epic. I agree that this is not a foolproof method of claiming: who is the best? But I don't think anyone said that, just that its a big achievement on itself and I agree.

• An article reported who, according to a journalist, "flopped" in this first half of the season: Carlotta Cambi, Bojana Milenkovic, Danielle Cuttino, Ilaria Garzaro, Imma Sirressi and Bartoccini Perugia.

Sirressi among the flops must be a joke :rolleyes: her ability to keep the ball in play is one of the few reasons I didn't change the channel when I had the chance to watch Bergamo

Why is that even an article? =O KYK and Natalia made a video about cyberbullying and the hate they received throughout their carreers and Natalia said in 2014 it came to a point that she didn't even want to exist anymore! Such articles I'm sure don't help with the mental health of players. Luckily Natalia says today she just doesn't care about them anymore and tries to not read them as much. Kim pointed out she sees the comments about her performances and all and sometimes it brings her really down. I truly think it's better to focus and what's good, what/who we do like and focus on that and what there is to praise rather than trying to emphasize the bad unnecessarily and bringing people that maybe already are struggling further down the drain...

Obviously I'm not against critique, in Kim's case. It even seems it (conscious or unconsciously) made her want to be better and it shows in her performance since last season. However making an entire article around who 'flopped' is just :facepalms: and that's not constructive criticism or journalism and I'm guessing it's well read just like that annoying Voleyboldefteri in Turkey.

• Everytime I post something nice about a Serbian player, you come after saying something negative. You don't like Serbian players, and that's totally fine. But you don't need to remind me that every that. I get it. But if you wanna keep hating on them.... Well that's on you I guess and there's nothing I can do.

If Eda was the one on top, I'm pretty sure you would not have said what you did.

Stevanovic got 108 blocks during a season. Get someone that match that, then we will talk.... Bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

You are really sick! How do you call me Serbian hater!:cursing: Boskoviç, Rasiç and Ognjenoviç are among my favourite players. Saying that Boskovic and Maja does not deliver with their clubs the same way they do with the NT is an OPINION, not a hate speech:what::aww:

I didn't say anything negative about Stevanoviç anyways, I just said your ranking is pointless and shouldn't be considered as a metric to evaluate a player's achievement. One can claim that Stevanoviç is great but basing this argument on such a BS list is useless

• I didn't say anything negative about Stevanoviç anyways, I just said your ranking is pointless and shouldn't be considered as a metric to evaluate a player's achievement. One can claim that Stevanoviç is great but basing this argument on such a BS list is useless

Totaly agree with you with that that number of point depends on how long you play somewhere and does not mean sometimes nothing, but Stevanovic have also a best avg. points per set among the MB and that is surely important thing, at the end of our imperession and way of looking on volleyball, main goal in volleyball is make a point, if you make a lot of points per some criteria(set) we are nobody and nothing to said anything opposite to that.

• You are really sick! How do you call me Serbian hater!:cursing: Boskoviç, Rasiç and Ognjenoviç are among my favourite players. Saying that Boskovic and Maja does not deliver with their clubs the same way they do with the NT is an OPINION, not a hate speech:what::aww:

I didn't say anything negative about Stevanoviç anyways, I just said your ranking is pointless and shouldn't be considered as a metric to evaluate a player's achievement. One can claim that Stevanoviç is great but basing this argument on such a BS list is useless

BS is arguing a player is great based on personal opinion. If I can`t argue Stevanovic is great based on stats or tittle wins?? How can I claim that she`s great?? :wall: Based on what??.... On your opinion??? 8|

I was not saying Stevanovic is the greatest thing ever....just read what other users wrote, they all get what I was trying to get across, and you know that too ... But then u come here and try to twist things simply because you want make me look bad. That is what I don`t like and it is not necessary.

I would not care if you said Stevanovic is not a good great or whatever. But to say that it does not mean anything to finish at the top of the stats after a decade....well you are the one sick here.

Either way... Stevanovic, Fabris, Barun and every single player on that list, left their mark on Serie A.... And it is not up to you to tell me or anyone if that means anything or not..... Your opinion does not matter here, nobody`s opinion matter. It is not about you and what you think is right or wrong. It is about the stats, either you like it or not.

• Another mystic statement from Caserta's homepage:

http://www.volalto.net/club-at…-consegnargli-la-volalto/

Turco does not want to invest any more money and wants to hand over the club to the mayor as soon as the mayor is back from his holidays tomorrow :what:. And it is mentioned that the club might disappear altogether by Jan 15th:

"Il 15 Gennaio o la Volalto scende in campo o scompare"