Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• The most important thing for Italian NT is that Gennari(did I get it right ?) has great connection with Egonu !

And She is playing with 4 players that are part of NT....

• Sloetjes 20 points after only 3 sets :white:

• The most important thing for Italian NT is that Gennari(did I get it right ?) has great connection with Egonu !

And She is playing with 4 players that are part of NT....

Bravooooooo!!!:super::super:

• I remember just a few years ago in this forum Malinov was supposed to be one of the best setters in the world, while people hated Orro and didn't want Lo Bianco to come back at that time. What happened??? I mean, did her level drop this much??

• Egonu 23 points with 3 blocks and 4 aces :super:

Both Folie and Ogbogu 8 points :heart:

Gennari, great, great I'm sold. For me taste little bit more with MB, but okej :)

Next season starter in any of top teams in Italy !!!! I hope Monza, Novara, Scandicci are looking ! Even Conegliano if Wolosz leave (GOD NO)

• I remember just a few years ago in this forum Malinov was supposed to be one of the best setters in the world, while people hated Orro and didn't want Lo Bianco to come back at that time. What happened??? I mean, did her level drop this much??

I mean She has great moments, and She is not that bad. But She is super unstable and if you want to win big things you need to have top level setter :whistle:

Her performance at WCH, was her best performance but after that She is not near of that level....

• OMG the overreaction

You are so dramatic :cheesy:

• OMG the overreaction

You are so dramatic :cheesy:

This is not her first performance as starter, not first time that I liked her. Setter has it, or no. For me*

You see in their begging what they can become, hard work. As She said role model Wolosz is playing with her, She in the strongest club with great coach....learning a lot so yeah I'm sold :)

• Wow i agree with that that she is good, but it is to fast to expect (especially when that is based on just one match) that she will play already next season in any of this top level club as a starter, she must gain more experience, more realsitic in some season after next.

• Sloëtjes indeed is playing great! I hope she decides to keep playing volleyball if she stays healthy and enjoys it! Her skills and attitude on court will be a big miss if she decides to quit:flower:

• Wow i agree with that that she is good, but it is to fast to expect (especially when that is based on just one match) that she will play already next season in any of this top level club as a starter, she must gain more experience, more realsitic in some season after next.

Cansu got her chance very soon (Or I'm wrong ?)

• This is not her first performance as starter, not first time that I liked her. Setter has it, or no.

Not first time as a starter but before this match she showed not too much(even in this match she was just good not amazing).

kind of agree with "has it, or no". But she till not show that "something" what setter is need.

• Cansu got her chance very soon (Or I'm wrong ?)

Maybe Kind of agree about Cansu, but what exactly does that have to do with your impression about Gennari and are she is good or not. You must end with that hate on Turkish league or player from that league.

*Edit

Have fun Seria A ritorno phase started already,let VVSL and their players.

• Maybe Kind of agree about Cansu, but what exactly does that have to do with your impression about Gennari and are she is good or not. You must end with that hate on Turkish league or player from that league.

Haaaaaaaa ?

I just pointed how She got her chance very soon as young setter with not so much performance as starter in such big club as Vakif. Nothing else, so that is why I said that Gennari can get her chance too.

Chill :lol:

• Haaaaaaaa ?

I just pointed how She got her chance very soon as young setter with not so much performance as starter in such big club as Vakif. Nothing else, so that is why I said that Gennari can get her chance too.

Chill :lol:

Sorry Cro, my bad, i misunderstood this time.