Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• What Is wrong with the girls from Imoco? I can't believe they are willing to risk their and orher people's health out of desperation for a domestic and a Champions League title

Actually there were 3 more cases of corona virus in Conegliano tonight. Not to mention that, outside Lombardia, the Province of Treviso Is the area with more cases and deaths among the Red zones. No One can go in and out of the provinces declared Red zones since this afternoon. Those who escaped from the red zones and the quarantine must now declare to the authorities where they are and stay in auto quarantine for 14 days, if they won't do that, they Will be sanctioned with fines or, in the worst cases, they will be sent to jail.

Playing with closed Door Is not the solution as well. Soccer federation (FIGC) kept the leagues going on - except for the games held inside the red zones - without crowd, but tonight the First football player (from a Serie C team) was found positive to the virus.

Today Italy registred 1300 + new cases.

Many television shows were deleted. Some others - like the talent show Amici - keep going on with closed doors, which made them look unreal, can you imagine a singer singing for no one?

In Milan the army had to stop people trying to escape and go to South at the train station yesterday. The train had on board 3/4 times more people than what It could carry and most of them had no ticket at all and went there out of desperation.

And yet the Imoco players keep joking and act like nothing serious Is actually happening. Well, our doctor from the forum said "it's just flu". :aww:

I read that most of the players agreed to keep the leagues suspended till everything goes back to normality. They want FIVB to delete VNL, in order to finish the club season in June (or the beginning of July in the worst case), but is unlikely going to happen, considering we talk about the commercial tournament of FIVB and there's tons of money from the sponsors in the table.

• QPL Puerto Rico guy calm down, I know that you literally hate Conegliano and everyone in it.

I'm happy that you all know that they will win it CL.

Everything will be just fine, just wash your hands.

• QPL Puerto Rico guy calm down, I know that you literally hate Conegliano and everyone in it.

I'm happy that you all know that they will win it CL.

Everything will be just fine, just wash your hands.

Troll.

I don't give a f**king s**t about Imoco, serie A1 and Champions League.

My washed hands won't protect me from a cough in my face. Go play with your ass on the table, not mine.

Argos Sora refiused to play against Piacenza because one of their players - Fanuli - has High temperatures and flu-like symptoms.

Who tells you all the players are healthy? This Is not football, they don't get tested any time they go on court. This Is russian roulette.

• The situation in this forum slightly depicts the situation out there in society: there are those that are rightfully concerned and aware of the severity of the situation,and those that are morons acting as if they know everything (including the Imoco players).

Italy has,along with South Korea,the most cases besides China,but,contrary to South Korea's 53 deaths,has 366 deaths.If someone thinks not playing some matches is more important and concerning than that,we're talking about some pretty messed up priorities. If everything goes well,the Italian league will be there next year.And the champions league too.Even the Olympics.However,all those who got infected and died,or will get infected and die,will not.So if the cancelation of these tournaments manages to stop the spread and in turn, lead to many deaths or lifelong complications being prevented,then so be it.Cancel them.

• I think people here are putting too much power in what the Imoco girls think. They’re volleyball players, this is how they make their money/ live their lives. All they know is playing. You can’t really blame them for feeling this way. Even if it is a little ignorant there’s no reason to hate them for wanting to do their jobs....

• I think people here are putting too much power in what the Imoco girls think. They’re volleyball players, this is how they make their money/ live their lives. All they know is playing. You can’t really blame them for feeling this way. Even if it is a little ignorant there’s no reason to hate them for wanting to do their jobs....

Thank you

This is their job as Robin De Krujif said.

Queen Picci aka Italian, but reality from PR. :gone:

Why are you shamed, from where are you coming from ?

• What are you talking about? He has always said he’s Italian.

Yeah yeah last two years. As his fake user photo

• The situation in this forum slightly depicts the situation out there in society: there are those that are rightfully concerned and aware of the severity of the situation,and those that are morons acting as if they know everything (including the Imoco players).

Italy has,along with South Korea,the most cases besides China,but,contrary to South Korea's 53 deaths,has 366 deaths.If someone thinks not playing some matches is more important and concerning than that,we're talking about some pretty messed up priorities. If everything goes well,the Italian league will be there next year.And the champions league too.Even the Olympics.However,all those who got infected and died,or will get infected and die,will not.So if the cancelation of these tournaments manages to stop the spread and in turn, lead to many deaths or lifelong complications being prevented,then so be it.Cancel them.

That's because Italy is the oldest country in the world, with the highest number of centenarians.

It seems funerals are no longer allowed: just the priest at the dead person's home with his family, the public procession is forbidden.

I don't blame them for feeling this way either (I said that a couple of posts earlier) but unfortunately some times you have to take a step back and respect what the authorities and experts have decided. I don't think there's a single volleyball player happy about the situation and expressing your frustration is one thing, but insisting that things be done your way is another. I may be reading too much into it given that I'm in the medical field and there are only a few things that piss me off more than a)people spreading false information about health related topics because they have read/heard so from unconfirmed sources and b)people ignoring the guidelines that the experts have announced because they think they know better (not only when it comes to the specific virus but in general). I don't hate anyone and I hope all the players in Italy (and everywhere else) remain healthy and things return to normal quickly.

They will get their money, whether the season's over in may or july. There are a lot of tools in the italian law to extend their contracts expiring on may 31. They can easily be suspended for the quarantine time and start again when it would be over. Is there such a big difference on not getting paid in april or june? I don't think so. This is more about their ego and the fact they know they have an easy way to the italian league title and a big shot to the CL one.

Politicians, singers, actors, sportpeople... everyone is making appeals to stay home, as the premier asked. This is the only way to contain the virus so far.

Don't feed the troll. All he wants is drama and protagonism.

OT in the OT. I don't share fake pics. That was a simple joke and some of you get it. I would never show a pic of mine on a open forum, where eveyone can take it and make use of it as he wishes. Many users of the forum were friends of mine on FB when I had.

Anyway I'm already tired of the forum and crovolley.

I'm tired of the quarantine.

I'm tired of not playing volleyball for 3 weeks.

I'm tired I can't have my university tests.

I'm tired there's nothing else than coronavirus on TV.

I'm tired of my life being frozen.

So I quit this topic (not the entire forum, I still have hope I can have fun in some crovolley-free topics).

• A coronavirus case in the Coachella Valley. The Indian Wells tennis tournament is officially canceled.

It's their (tennis players) job, but nobody complains there. :whistle:

Anyway, I suggest Matthias to move all the virus related posts to a specfic topic and keep this one closed as long as Serie A1 stays suspended.

• As I've said before... VNL should be cancelled.

FIVB letting the european clubs go walk and drive like they're in the film, Birdbox during this unexpected crisis is unfathomably inconsiderate of them. Nobody wants to be in this situation where half of the games are already played and they're not doing anything to assure this season to somehow run to a smoother conclusion for everyone is just not a good look for the organization.

They can't just simply watch and wait for the crisis to resolve on its own. All these players who are going to play in a national team will practically face the same problems when the club season ends so they're just basically waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 3 times, last by Rains ().

• A coronavirus case in the Coachella Valley. The Indian Wells tennis tournament is officially canceled.

Surely Larry Ellison (curent owner of tournament and co-founder of Oracle) hate Conegliano or he is a Turkish volleyball club fan than he because of that canceled the Masters.

That is the only logical conclusion.

• As I've said before... VNL should be cancelled.

FIVB letting the european clubs go walk and drive like they're in the film, Birdbox during this unexpected crisis is unfathomably inconsiderate of them. Nobody wants to be in this situation where half of the games are already played and they're not doing anything to assure this season to somehow run to a smoother conclusion for everyone is just not a good look for the organization.

They can't just simply watch and wait for the crisis to resolve on its own. All these players who are going to play in a national team will practically face the same problems when the club season ends so they're just basically waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Cancelled VNL or make it shorter and let club season finish what they have started. Only logical move

• Cancelled VNL or make it shorter and let club season finish what they have started. Only logical move

I usually don't agree with you but unfortunately... it's the most logical position FIVB should take.

If VNL gets cancelled, all the clubs would have a quicker mutual agreement and postponement of games for a month or two can become a viable option because duh... there's no VNL in horizon to put clubs and players under pressure to end the season early.

If worse becomes worst during the crisis then it's still the best option because the whole league would have a long enough time to cancel the league than to remain in the dark with no end in sight which is what's FIVB's doing to everyone affected.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I can't,I just can't:rolll::rolll::rolll:

Dear crovolley,please just say that you want to see Conegliano win the league and CL and you don't give a damn about the consequences and stop pretending you know what's logical and what's not.We're not that stupid.