Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Just just for a historical perspective the Spanish flu at its peak lasted for over a year. We are just in the ramp-up phase of cv-19. At some point states are going to have to decide the trade off between economic collapse and protection of the citizens. It seems like it must be time to go back and read Camus.

• I can't,I just can't:rolll::rolll::rolll:

Dear crovolley,please just say that you want to see Conegliano win the league and CL and you don't give a damn about the consequences and stop pretending you know what's logical and what's not.We're not that stupid.

What you are trying to explain is like fighting windmills, no one has ever come close to coming, I recommend that you take that as a hall, for me the only way to survive in this forum. Volleyball above all:rose:

(of course, in a cheerful sense, real life is a lot more complex)

• Hi everyone, even if I don’t post here as much as I used to do in the past, I always read what you write and I’m still here.

I just want to tell you that here in Italy right now there’s a MESS. You guys can’t understand what’s happening here. I live very far from the red zones, but here too it’s a mess so I can’t even imagine what’s going on there.

Press is going crazy.

People on TV speak 24/7 about the coronavirus.

There are a lot of fake news.

A lot of people are breaking the rules and that’s why the situation is getting worse and worse every single day.

Maybe right now volleyball is not the most important thing to think about for us.

I think playing without the audience is just a joke since there are still the players, the staff, the speaker, the little girls on the field (their parents who drove them to the hall) , people that works in the hall, the drivers of team’s bus, people that works for the TV service, etc… involved. It’s not just about the audience.

I know it can sound crazy stop sports a few months before the OG, but if we [not Italians, I mean everyone] don’t do something right now, we could have to postpone or even to cancel the Olympics, and that would be the worst thing that could happen to sport.

We all must do our best in order to not spread the virus, and if stop volleyball for a while is one of those things, we should do it.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• your words not mine...

good that you showed Italian users and people that you care 0 about them and their well being with now 10k people infected and a 100 of people dying daily the last couple days, still you're making jokes about the situation and insist Conegliano like a real clown.

• I have been blamed many times by crovolley for disliking Conegliano players, which was not true at all. However nowadays I find them very disgraceful with their ridiculous behavior against such a serious situation

https://mobile.twitter.com/Leg…tatus/1236992674256891906

I really don't find this funny

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We all know that all Turkish fans hate Italian teams, don't be hypocrit.:lol:

And your hate growed after Conegliano crushed everyone after WCCH.

Edit: No, no after Italian teams slayed Turkish ones last season in literally every competition that We had. That hurt you like hell.

• I know it that you hate Conegliano and Italian teams but I didn't know this is that big

I at least openly said I dislike Turkish teams, not hated, dislike

But this much hate showed after this Corona :white::white:

• I think Italy is experiencing what Wuhan did in January, it was a living hell there. There were just way too many patients, all the hospitals were full, thousands of people crowded in an emergency department, completely overrun medical staff. That's why there were bodies lying on the ground, because there was simply no one to deal with it.

But I don't think Italy's situation is as bad as Wuhan.

To fight the virus, everybody needs to do their job, stay at home as much as possible, avoid contact with others, and wear a mask, anybody that says masks are useless is either bullshitting or an idiot.

• I have been blamed many times by crovolley for disliking Conegliano players, which was not true at all. However nowadays I find them very disgraceful with their ridiculous behavior against such a serious situation

https://mobile.twitter.com/Leg…tatus/1236992674256891906

I really don't find this funny

Do you speak Italian? Have you tried to translate what it is written in the tweet? I strongly suggest you should.

It isnt a fight against the "good ones" or "mean ones", the "clever ironic" vs the ones who seem walls and dont (want to) understand, despite of the almost heroic efforts to inform.

I have lived in Italy for years. Being in almost every single corner of that wonderfully amazing country. Sure, they are a very difficult country to "rule". I have a lot of friends, who are like family for me, who live in the red zones. I was there one month ago and it is astonoshing to watch on tv how many cities look as ghost towns.

If we are priviliged to access to good information, to contrast different sources of information and get a better dimension of this situation, we MUST use it in order to spread awaraness, instead of pointing out with a finger looking for guilty ones. This has happened to China and Italy now...it could have happened to any country. Italy could have 100000 deffects (I know them pretty well), but its health service is one of the best in the world (that they love to complain, it is a different story). I really doubt other countries could have done better, speaking about not only about government, but also the PEOPLE, which is what makes a country. And Im speaking from a region where if the virus had appeared first, we would already been all extincted.

The time for judge who were idiots, careless, wtihout solidarity and responsable will arrive soon. But it isnt time to divide more than we are already divided. It is more than volleyball and meaningless discussion about good ones vs means one, Turkish vs Italian clubs...

Emphaty isnt only to try to understand or feel what the other is going through, but also to be in the shoes of the other. How would our people, government, vball federation, etc have reacted to a similar situation? We know the answer pretty inside. Let's think about that.

The grandmother of one my best friends in Italy passed away yesterday. She was 93. Sure, people could say she has already lived a lot, but a life is a life. Just be emphatic.

Solidarity not only to the italian users here, also to the chinese ones. China has shown, once again, so much resilience. Like always, just when it hits us, once the balloon burst in our faces, we notice it is real.

• Leonardo.D Like I said they are hidding their hate under all this situtation and that is so DISGUSTING, they finally "have the reason" to show their hate against Conegliano:white:

• Said by you. Pls

How can you reduce a teagedy like the one going to Italy vs Turkey? I'm speechless.

All the people living in Italy have to stay home as much as possible, even the ones fra from the red zones. Simple as that.

Nobody hates the Imoco girls and Conegliano. Everybody Just think they could be funny at first, but bullshitting now with their attitude. We have the order to avoid going out for everything else but job and very important matters. Public events can't be held anymore, so does volleyball. Pushing to play, which is against the rules, is very rude to those who are losing their life or fighting to stay alive.

• Crovolley, you're not an annoying troll anymore. You are dangerous and toxic.

I've never liked Conegliano and been open about that but the claims this guy makes it outrageous. Using this situation? I mean really...? This is why he gets me in rage so much at times. With idiotic statements like this but I'm not surprised either with a Trump lover.

The only reason I'm so serious about Coronavirus is similar with volleygirll, it is because my little brother has had problems with his lungs since he was a kid and I'm really scared for him (and he lives in a danger zone) and my grandma. I can't believe this guy thinks our whole life is Volleyball and Turkish clubs vs Conegliano.

Here there you had it idiot a personal story, just bcs ur a nolife doesn't mean we don't have things and people to think about.

• I've never liked Conegliano and been open about that but the claims this guy makes it outrageous. Using this situation? I mean really...? This is why he gets me in rage so much at times. With idiotic statements like this but I'm not surprised either with a Trump lover.

The only reason I'm so serious about Coronavirus is similar with volleygirll, it is because my little brother has had problems with his lungs since he was a kid and I'm really scared for him (and he lives in a danger zone) and my grandma. I can't believe this guy thinks our whole life is Volleyball and Turkish clubs vs Conegliano.

Here there you had it idiot a personal stort, just bcs ur a nolife doesn't mean we don't have things and people to think about.

But why are you here talking all that time on forum of volleyball about Corona ?? What is that helping to you ???

• Didn’t someone say Robin and Sylla apologized for their photo just yesterday? And now what is this nonsense video?

Where ?

That photo is still on her instagram profile