Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• so what will happen to CL matches? any information about that?

They can't play in Italy as long as the virus and the restictive measures stand.

They could play abroad, as the italian jurisdiction has no power there (if there will be any place left still untouched by ccoronavirus, which is unlikely, unless each country closes the borders right now).

• https://www.volleynews.it/2020…mpone-per-il-coronovirus/

One player of Èpiù Pomì Casalmaggiore has high fever and has been tested for Coronavirus. The result of the test is still not known, but she and all the players/staff of the team are already home-isolated in quarantine. All trainings suspended.

• https://www.volleynews.it/2020…mpone-per-il-coronovirus/

One player of Èpiù Pomì Casalmaggiore has high fever and has been tested for Coronavirus. The result of the test is still not known, but she and all the players/staff of the team are already home-isolated in quarantine. All trainings suspended.

Oh God! I hope it is just high fever. :white:

• Guess what? Tuberculosis is still number 1 cause of death worldwide when it comes to health and by the way you can be infected by it because it can be transmitted via airborne or droplet. But here you go panicking about coroca virus 😂🤣🤣🤣

TB can be cure but with a long period of time very critical, corona with big survival rate and yet you are panicking like you can't do anything. Bitches health workers are reminding everyone to do handwasing and bring alcohol and mask and always stay hydrated. Is it too hard to follow? 😂

Haters of italian team specially conegliano are all here. They are all celebrating because the league might be cancelled 😂

We are waiting for turkey to experience this.. It might come at end of turkish season and that's worst 😂

• Are there any news about the health of the Casalmaggiore player? The results of the tests they run on her?

• Crovolley please stop using other accounts, we have only one dummy slot per forum

• Yes, you are right. Tuberculosis is still the 1st cause of death worlwide when it comes to health. Dengue is way more dangerous than COVID19 and it has been the biggest health problem in many tropical countries (as mines). COVID19 numbers are still far from ebola ones.
    Hence, do you really think it is worthy to wait until this corona virus reach the same death toll numbers of the diseases mentioned above in order to pay attention to it or react? Shall we wait that the first under 35 yo die in order to face it could happen to us too?

The best weapon in the health system is PREVENTION and KNOWLEDGE.
    In the other hand, ignorance and panic are the worst.

So far, it hasnt hit in such a huge way other countries with a poorer health system than Italy (UE) or China.
    Countries where it is really hard to inform that just a simple handwashing could save your life and where under 35 yo defenses are really low.
    Shall we wait for that only because we arent the vulnerable ones? No.

Once again, it is a matter of empathy.

Volleyball, as well as other sports or entertainment activities, could wait.

• Yikes. Some of y'all would really benefit from stepping away from the keyboard and this forum. Especially the amateur epidemiologist that tries to minimized the severity of what were all witnessing now. At this point its pretty fucking disturbing that anyone could think its about jelousy and hatred for a team or a league instead of showing concern and vigilance like any sane and well informed person would. Put your fandom aside and check your priviledge. Not everyone could be as lucky as you.

• Yikes. Some of y'all would really benefit from stepping away from the keyboard and this forum. Especially the amateur epidemiologist that tries to minimized the severity of what were all witnessing now. At this point its pretty fucking disturbing that anyone could think its about jelousy and hatred for a team or a league instead of showing concern and vigilance like any sane and well informed person would. Put your fandom aside and check your priviledge. Not everyone could be as lucky as you.

THANK YOU! :obey:

It is so heart-warming tbh to see such a post in this forum at times like these.

I just can't wrap my mind around how people can be so incredibly dumb (yes I said dumb bcs it's true) I just hope people start educating themselves about this virus FAST from now on and how for example we know so little about it's long term effects and how long it will take for a cure to develop, 1-5 years is a very broad estimate. All we can do is laugh about terrible and completely unfunny, idiotic and tbh childish and cringe actions of players who're clearly uneducated on the matter.

Almost 5K people have lost their lives, almost 200 in Italy alone today and 2000 more people got it today alone and people think I'm just hating on Italian volleyball and Conegliano here? Yes I'm hating on Conegliano players' actions. I'm looking at news from Italy so many times a day in hope deceased amount has lowered/stopped and not as many people get infected to read such responses from a random ignorant Croatian user, whose country btw is taking radical measures with little cases.

• The situation gets worse each and every day.I won't lie,I'm getting emotional very easily,but today I cried. I remembered how almost all of us,myself included,take our health and all normality for granted. Now our planet is in the middle of a serious health crisis and the problem is not only that we don't know when it will stop,but how long will it take us to return to normal??And is this normal gonna be a new normal?

I suggest we stop feeding the trolls, it's just not worth it.Sending positive thoughts or prayers or sharing new information is much more important.

• Breaking: Il calciatore della Juve Daniele Rugani è positivo al Coronavirus: in isolamento il club bianconero e anche l'Inter.

People now will take it more seriously.

Wonder if Imoco players still want to play now?

Let us play with closed doors, they said. :whistle:

I hope Rugani can recover as soon as possible.

• Any updates on the Pomi player?

No news about the result of her test yet, but according to some rumors she has no more fever now and she doesn't really have the typical symptoms of Coronavirus.

• Breaking: Il calciatore della Juve Daniele Rugani è positivo al Coronavirus: in isolamento il club bianconero e anche l'Inter.

People now will take it more seriously.

Wonder if Imoco players still want to play now?

Why do you keep bashing Imoco players for wanting to play , to do their job during that time? It’s a different situation when they expressed that opinion compared to now. For how long will they be punished in this forum?