Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• I imagine she deleted it herself. I never looked but I’m sure she was getting a ton of critical comments which can’t be a lot of fun and I can’t say I like that side of social media. I’m not defending her comments but she was just expressing her opinion and it’s never good if people feel like they can’t express their views without being shouted down, even dumb views (unless they are trying to spread hate).

Well if you post something on social media because you are seeking for a reaction, otherwise there's no point of sharing it right? And sometimes the reaction won't be as what poster desires, in this case as expected. Thus I find the reaction to her quite fair. I hope she won't end up with the same destiny of Rudy Gobert since Karma is a bitch

• I just watched /read the interviews with polish girls playing in Italy.

Malwina Smarzek is home quarantined. She is not able to leave her apartment. Malwina hears the ambulance voice every five minutes. She said it was really hard time for her and the club. The players don't get salary as the sponsor don't pay the money to club when the games are suspended. The don't practise at all and for now, the players do not think about the remaining games. Malwina is not sure if they will be able to return to play after long break without any trainings. She also said Kiera van Ryk's parents are quarantined in Italy as they visited her daughter some time ago. They can't return to Canada. Malwina was about to sign a contract with different team for the next season however the negotiations are on hold as the club is not certain what its future will be.

Aga Kąkolewska said all Scandicci's players feel good however they didn't practise the last few days. She would like to finish the league in the next month, however she doesn't think it will be possible. Aga is not sure when the players will be able to practise again. She tries to practise a little bit at home. She said the polish girls had a conversation on Friday and the situation is different in each club. According to info she received from Wołosz, Conegliano was having normal trainings during the whole week. They also have a practise scheduled for today. The host of the interview said he wanted to talk to Joanna Wołosz however the Conegliano playes have ban for any interviews and contact with media:white:

Zuza Górecka said Novara got information that the league will be back on April, 3rd, however she doesn't think it's possible. They are not able to leave the city. She also said the grocery stores in the city are empty.

• According to info she received from Wołosz, Conegliano was having normal trainings during the whole week. They also have a practise scheduled for today. The host of the interview said he wanted to talk to Joanna Wołosz however the Conegliano playes have ban for any interviews and contact with media:white:

This Is forbidden by the last 2 law decrees!!!!!!!!! :white::white::white::white::white::white::white::white:

• Well, we can't say Conegliano isn't as fanatic about their successes as even their most rabid fans!:lol::gone:

• Conegliano the best team in the World :heart:

• Training is not forbidden.

It Is.

First and general rule: Stay home.

Just few categories of workers are allowed to go to work. And they have to show the self certification to the authorities watching the quarantine.

You can go out for Just 3 reasons:

-Work (for those categories Who can still work)

-health reasons

-extreme necessities

In each way, you have to bring the self certification.

Every activity which creates overcrowding is forbidden. They even closed the parks on the whole country in order to keep people home. 15 people Is overcrowding during a quarantine for a pandemic.

Ask yourself Why no other team Is training in the whole nation.

• Lega Serie A highly recommended to stop training and almost every one did it. But legally speaking you can train. "The ministerial circular states that the training can be carried out behind closed doors, but the companies must guarantee through their medical personnel that they carry out all the activities suitable to avoid contagion"

• Lega Serie A highly recommended to stop training and almost every one did it. But legally speaking you can train. "The ministerial circular states that the training can be carried out behind closed doors, but the companies must guarantee through their medical personnel that they carry out all the activities suitable to avoid contagion"

Lega Serie A can't undo a law decree. It comes from the government for the whole country.

• It is sad to read comments from irresponsible, negligent, and totally unreasonable people, even virtually like this in forums that are supposed to deal with volleyball.

• Even football Serie had to stop, trainings included, because Lega calcio wanted to go on in order to protect the instrests on the table.

Think about It: how can they keep 1m of distance on court during the trainings?

It's only gym with of course 1m of distance. Also Savino and Bisonte keeps training, at least until a few days ago. I believe that everyone will stop but just to set an example.

• From the law decree.

SU TUTTO IL TERRITORIO NAZIONALE – Fino al 03/04/2020 sono sospesi gli eventi e le competizioni sportive di ogni ordine e disciplina sia nei luoghi pubblici che privati. Sono consentite le sedute di allenamento degli atleti professionisti e non professionisti riconosciuti di interesse nazionale dal Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (CONI) e dalle rispettive Federazioni in vista delle loro partecipazioni ai giochi olimpici o a manifestazioni nazionali o internazionali; resta consentito esclusivamente lo svolgimento degli eventi e delle competizioni sportive organizzati da Organismi sportivi internazionali, all'interno di impianti sportivi utilizzati a porte chiuse, ovvero all'aperto senza la presenza di pubblico; in tutti tali casi, le associazioni e le società sportive, a mezzo del proprio personale medico, sono tenute ad effettuare i controlli idonei a contenere il rischio di diffusione del virus COVID-19 tra gli atleti, i tecnici, i dirigenti e tutti gli accompagnatori che vi partecipano.

Are Imoco volley trainings relevant to CONI and FIPAV in order to prepare the OGs? I don't think so. The league Is suspended, so they are supposed to stop, unless they plan to come back on April 3, which is unlikely going to happen.

It May Be open to interpretation, but still...

• These law decrees are a bit equivocal, like: you can go out only for necessities but you can go running. Oh Italy..

• It's only gym with of course 1m of distance. Also Savino and Bisonte keeps training, at least until a few days ago. I believe that everyone will stop but just to set an example.

Few days ago means before the last and more restrictive law decree was signed. It explaines It All. :teach:

They probably stopped in the last 4 days.

• The point is not whether or not training is legally still allowed. We're talking about supposedly full grown,mature adults with common sense. They should understand why something like this is dangerous. The goverment should not have to ban everything for people to realize that they have to stay home. They should not have to close down restaurants and coffee shops and malls and gyms,cause people should know better than to gather in places like that in the first place even if they're legally allowed to!

• At least Robin is probably happy that she is able to her job which is playing volleyball. Poor girl should not be prohibited of doing this. This is a democracy!!!!

• At least Robin is probably happy that she is able to her job which is playing volleyball. Poor girl should not be prohibited of doing this. This is a democracy!!!!

Poor Robin and poor Crovolley. :tzz:

Even in democracy, she can be forbidden to do her job. Articles 16, 17 and 32 of the italian Constitution.

Art. 16. Every citizen can move and reside freely in any part of the national territory, except for the limitations that the law generally establishes for health or safety reasons. No restrictions can be determined for political reasons.

Art. 17. Citizens have the right to meet peacefully and unarmed. For meetings, even in a place open to the public, no notice is required. Meetings in public places must be given advance notice to the authorities, who can prohibit them only for proven reasons of security or public safety.

Art. 32. The Republic protects health as a fundamental right of the individual and an interest of the community, and guarantees free care to the poor. Nobody can be forced to a specific health treatment except by law. Under no circumstances can the law violate the limits imposed by respect for the human person.