Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Rich sports players to Coronavirus:

I get "Video Unavailable". I've posted a couple videos recently where, once posted, then *I* get a "Video Unavailable".

I think it's something with either the Woltlab Software or Youtube that won't let Youtube videos of the "youtu.be" variety get embedded.

If you copy the Video URL for that video

Code
    1. https://youtu.be/toL1tXrLA1c

put it in the address field of your browser, it will change to

Code
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toL1tXrLA1c&feature=youtu.be

Notice the

Code
    1. toL1tXrLA1c

is the same.

I have no idea what that means but there ya go

• Which browser do you use? It is strange because I don't have that problem.

It could also though mean that YT doesn't allow you to watch that video through other sites/apps or doesn't allow people from a certain location to watch it/ watch it outside YT.

Why that is a thing? Idk something about copyright issues would be my bet.

• No one:

Rich sports players to Coronavirus:

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

Well depicted!

Also sports players during other times of the year:

"Being a (whatever sport) player is exhausting y all!You never get breaks and you constantly have to travel!You almost never have time to yourself!If only we could have a week or so to stay at home and rest!"

• :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

Well depicted!

Also sports players during other times of the year:

"Being a (whatever sport) player is exhausting y all!You never get breaks and you constantly have to travel!You almost never have time to yourself!If only we could have a week or so to stay at home and rest!"

omg ur right :rolll: totally hadn't thought about that yet.

• :white::white::white:

Training for what?

Serie A1 is gone (99% of chance it won't come back, cause it would be too dangerous - every country with big numbers of people infected already cancelled its domestic competitions - and FIVB won't cancel VNL in order to make the national federations end their domestic leagues).

VNL will be played after the Olympic Games, so there is still some time to finish national leagues, if corona-case will get better.

• Regardless of any disagreements or misunderstandings, I just wanna say I have the most respect for every single person working in the health départements. And that still does it now.

We need you guys <3:!:

There was a video awhile back when the outbreak first started of loved ones crying as their friends/family who work in the medical field left to help the most affected areas not knowing if they would return or not. ;(

Another one of female nurses who had to cut their hair short (one even went bald) to reduce the amount of time it takes to get ready to tend to the sick (face mask, hair net, googles, body suit, etc). <3

• There was a video awhile back when the outbreak first started of loved ones crying as their friends/family who work in the medical field left to help the most affected areas not knowing if they would return or not. ;(

Another one of female nurses who had to cut their hair short (one even went bald) to reduce the amount of time it takes to get ready to tend to the sick (face mask, hair net, googles, body suit, etc). <3

<3:( All will be known as heroes forever though <3

• Sorry for the off-topic, but Beri is a common name in Turkey? (assuming that "beri" is a name, or a nickname of some sort)... it's just curiosity after seen two beris commenting in a row :P

• Wow I did not expect that :lol:

sloth not even a 'real' name, my real name is Berrin. I had Berry as a nickname as a kid and I just made that Beri for the online world as Berry is taken everywhere.

But I'm still shook with Beri2 pls stay with us for a long time. Probably a bunch of people will think it's a 2nd acc :lol: but Matthias can check for sure

Hoş geldin x

• But I'm still shook with Beri2 pls stay with us for a long time. Probably a bunch of people will think it's a 2nd acc :lol: but Matthias can check for sure

Hoş geldin x

he said he has a life outside the forum.:rolll::rolll: if I were you, I wouldnot create this acc:dance6::dance6: you should be the new admin in this forum. :heart::heart: I'm the biggest fan of you<3

• The trainings question Is more and more weird.

The law decree Is pretty clear, despite It doesn't say explicitly to stop the trainings.

In men's volleyball Lega Pallavolo Serie A asked (but didn't force) the clubs to stop the trainings, in order to respect the directives. March 12, 2020.

In women's volleyball Lega Pallavolo Serie A femminile decided to let the clubs do whatever they want as long as they can protect their players and staff following the directives. (Is there a protection? Yes, staying home Is the only one) March 14, 2020.

In football Lega Serie A decided to go on no matter what, but eventually was stopped when the government signed the second decree. There are few teams still training and Assocalciatori wants them to stop putting their players in danger, following the spirit of the decree.

3 sports, 3 different interpretations of the very same law. :white:

• I thought your name was abbreviation Berivan 😱 plot twist😂

• Let’s just hope crovolley’s biggest fan doesn’t create an account as well.

• Let’s just hope crovolley’s biggest fan doesn’t create an account as well.

Well played.8)

• Athina Papafotiou-Lardini

Google translate

On the team everything is waiting until 3/4 .. we are not training now! I am quite skeptical about what to do, but the point of quarantine is to stay where you are, at home, and not come into contact with people to stop human-to-human transmission. And that's why I think I have to sit here until we see how things will turn out. The championships are closed one by one, and if all players from all sports decide to return home, there will be a large movement of people to and from all countries and the chances of transmission increase. is the exact opposite of what we are trying to achieve overall .. I understand the emotional burden and desire to be with your family, but maybe we should try to deal with things colder. And it's really not easy for anyone to isolate, especially when you're alone in another

• It really doesn't make any sense for the foreigners to come back to their own countries right now.