Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Finally we have a player understanding the real situation and not making jokes or being disrespectful... Props to Papafotiou

• Dijkema & Daalderop (also Poll) left Italy today and are back in Holland.

They broke their contracts with Firenze and made good agreements. Health is the most important thing and they really wanted to go to the Netherlands as quickly as possible before the borders will be completely closed.

Not all the Dutch players are back in the Netherlands. Sloëtjes is still in Scandicci and they even train occasionally:white: Robin de Kruijf also is still in Conegliano, where the club leadership takes resumption of the competition into account:pinch: I wonder why Ogbogu and Geerties were allowed to leave? Maybe Conegliano think they don't need them IF the competition will continue, but they see de Kruijf, Hill and Wolosz as necessary?

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport…van-italie-naar-nederland

• Mari Paraiba (Monza) and Samara (Bergamo) are still in Italy. Rosamaria and Regiane are back to Brazil.

I really don't know what I would do but I don't like this. I think everyone should stay where they are.

• Mina Popovic said three days ago that the girls from other parts of Italy went home, and foreigners can't go because " Italians would want to normally continue the league soon ":white:

Probably it's not an unpopular opinion that league should continue if possible and it's not just Conegliano .

• I can't see how any sane person right now believes that literally ANYTHING in Italy can just resume as normal in the next 6 months (if not year).

• I can't see how any sane person right now believes that literally ANYTHING in Italy can just resume as normal in the next 6 months (if not year).

THIS is what is mind boggling to me, really!
    We aren’t even talking about a two month span we are really sitting around discussing a league to resume in a matter of weeks... at the PEAK of this pandemic.... Madness.

• THIS is what is mind boggling to me, really!
    We aren’t even talking about a two month span we are really sitting around discussing a league to resume in a matter of weeks... at the PEAK of this pandemic.... Madness.

Exactly.We are in the middle of a pandemic that we can only guess when is gonna end.And even if someone could tell us "You know,folks,this whole chaos is gonna end-let's say- on June 1st.After that no more cases,no more deaths etc.",people have the illusion that things will just magically return back to normal from one day to another.Yes,at some point we will start getting out of our houses and students will return to school/ university and hopefully we will again be able to hug our loved ones without having to wear protective gear.But the repercussions on pretty much every level for the whole world and each country separately-the economy,the industry,the tourism etc- will be huge,and are still unpredictable.So we have to keep in mind when discussing about literally anything "after" the coronavirus,that situations,and facts and circumstances will not be the same as "before".(I hope what I said makes sense 😁)

• Bitch*s relax, health care and WHO by then how long this will take. They are doing everything to kull this virus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…-coronavirus-vaccine/amp/

Read the article.

You guys why don't you do some research if who is doing something about this virus instead of complaining and complaining.

Do you think the government all over the world will not unite and provide everything just to stop this virus? It's affecting all over the world and all country will release lot of money to stop the virys and the process is starting.

• It's just the flu, why do you care:roll: I'm sure it hasn't affected you.

• Rosamaria Montibeller talked about her comeback to a Perugian journalist.

“I left Perugia and went by taxi to Fiumicino, I spent a lot of money but I was more relaxed. I flew from Rome to Rio De Janeiro, there was with me

a friend who was a guest with me. As precautions for the trip we brought homemade masks using parchment paper because the masks were no longer on sale. We also brought denatured alcohol and sanitizing gel with us, we have always been washing hands constantly. At Fiumicino airport

there was no living soul, the shops were all closed, a ghostly image. There were very few people inside the plane, almost completely empty.

I noticed that very few departing flights had largely been canceled. Now I'm in Rio De Janeiro until Friday, then I'll move to my residence in Nova Trento. However, I will not see my family but I will be isolated in a house where no one lives.

The regulations we must now comply with are international ones, those who have no symptoms but come from abroad must remain in quarantine for at least two weeks. This means that I will only see my family when this period has passed. I arrived in Brazil on Monday and the following day they underwent an exam recommended by the Brazilian federation, if it is negative I will normally continue with the quarantine while maintaining the usual precautions that today have become indispensable for everyone. I see that everything is changing in Brazil too, schools have been closed by government authorities, prevention rules are becoming more and more insistent, especially in Rio De Janeiro and Sao Paulo which are obviously the most populous states and with more confirmed cases of Coronavirus . I still don't know what image of Italy my compatriots have, I have not heard of this, but I see that all those who return from Europe are very careful to respect the rules. "

• So, let's go out all together and play volleyball with Imoco: who cares people die? We can give up on them, 'cause they already had other diseases.

Are you for real?

Coronavirus is letal when it infectes immune depressed people, but it started killing even healthy ones (like the doctors - and they showed many of them yesterday on TV - that lost their life in order to help people in the hospitals).

• Quote from your link: More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.

Do you know how many people in the world have these disease? This statement isn't for us to act like: wow, so I'm safe, woohoo, this Corona is nothing! How in the world do you think this news prove your point?

WHO: An estimated 1.13 billion people worldwide have hypertension, most (two-thirds) living in low- and middle-income countries

IDF: Approximately 463 million adults (20-79 years) were living with diabetes; by 2045 this will rise to 700 million

America Today:

Nearly half of Americans have heart disease, study says
    According to the study from the American Heart Association, 121.5 million Americans, or about 48.5 percent, dealt with heart or blood vessel disease as of 2016

Just so you know!!!