Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• So, let's go out all together and play volleyball with Imoco: who cares people die? We can give up on them, 'cause they already had other diseases.

Are you for real?

Coronavirus is letal when it infectes immune depressed people, but it started killing even healthy ones (like the doctors - and they showed many of them yesterday on TV - that lost their life in order to help people in the hospitals).

• Quote from your link: More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.

Do you know how many people in the world have these disease? This statement isn't for us to act like: wow, so I'm safe, woohoo, this Corona is nothing! How in the world do you think this news prove your point?

WHO: An estimated 1.13 billion people worldwide have hypertension, most (two-thirds) living in low- and middle-income countries

IDF: Approximately 463 million adults (20-79 years) were living with diabetes; by 2045 this will rise to 700 million

America Today:

Nearly half of Americans have heart disease, study says
    According to the study from the American Heart Association, 121.5 million Americans, or about 48.5 percent, dealt with heart or blood vessel disease as of 2016

Just so you know!!!

• Troll aside,there's a misconception that the people that died that had "other illnesses" were like,at home in bed seriously ill and then the virus came and killed them.That is wrong.People with diabetes,hypertension,asthma etc are fully active people that go to work,have families and some of them are even doctors or nurses.It says absolutely nothing to me that 99 % of the people that died had other illnesses.Not to mention that many, fully healthy or not,people that get the virus and develop pneumonia,even if they recover,are left with irreversible damage to their lungs.So death is not the only complication that should be concerning us.

• Thank you!Well said!

• So, what do you want to do? Cry and beg to the virus? Lol. It's coming our way and everyone should be aware about precautions. You are not helping by posting negative and unnecessary opinion.

And yes these people who died because of the virus has already existing condition. You have to use your common sense.

And i am not saying that we can go outside and not totally care about the virus. I am pertaining to you and most of you here that are panicking and posting negative comments. You are not helping at all. At least these articles that i am posting they have bases and it's up to you on how you taje care of your self. You are not helping others by posting or commenting negative.

Such a waste.

• Aren't you the psycho who said 'nothing to be afraid of, just wash your hands'?

• And are you hating Aydin ?? Where are you guys at Turkish league thread ??

Sloth, Bogdan, Umu ??

My like was more directed, in my opinion by the humorous mention of Caserta, and how it was no longer the only black sheep in the league, not so much hate-sent to Monza, but of course there was no difference in my world in condemning teams from Italy, Turkey, or some other countries if they do something I disagree with. But I'm amazed at your ability to reduce EVERYTHING to Serie A vs VVSL.