Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Troll aside,there's a misconception that the people that died that had "other illnesses" were like,at home in bed seriously ill and then the virus came and killed them.That is wrong.People with diabetes,hypertension,asthma etc are fully active people that go to work,have families and some of them are even doctors or nurses.It says absolutely nothing to me that 99 % of the people that died had other illnesses.Not to mention that many, fully healthy or not,people that get the virus and develop pneumonia,even if they recover,are left with irreversible damage to their lungs.So death is not the only complication that should be concerning us.

• Thank you!Well said!

• So, what do you want to do? Cry and beg to the virus? Lol. It's coming our way and everyone should be aware about precautions. You are not helping by posting negative and unnecessary opinion.

And yes these people who died because of the virus has already existing condition. You have to use your common sense.

And i am not saying that we can go outside and not totally care about the virus. I am pertaining to you and most of you here that are panicking and posting negative comments. You are not helping at all. At least these articles that i am posting they have bases and it's up to you on how you taje care of your self. You are not helping others by posting or commenting negative.

Such a waste.

• Aren't you the psycho who said 'nothing to be afraid of, just wash your hands'?

• Serena Ortolani rescinded her contract, Monza was the only team keeping on training and the president said if someone doesn't want to train can just leave :sos:

And She left, do what you want :)

• And now we have more Italian teams to hate... Caserta-hate was becoming so boring... Now we have options!

• And now we have more Italian teams to hate... Caserta-hate was becoming so boring... Now we have options!

And are you hating Aydin ?? Where are you guys at Turkish league thread ??

Sloth, Bogdan, Umu ??

• Yes, I am... One action don't invalidate another... both are wrong :)

The difference that I never cared about Aydin.. I used to like Monza... so the feelings are stronger, you know?

• And are you hating Aydin ?? Where are you guys at Turkish league thread ??

Sloth, Bogdan, Umu ??

My like was more directed, in my opinion by the humorous mention of Caserta, and how it was no longer the only black sheep in the league, not so much hate-sent to Monza, but of course there was no difference in my world in condemning teams from Italy, Turkey, or some other countries if they do something I disagree with. But I'm amazed at your ability to reduce EVERYTHING to Serie A vs VVSL.

• But literally you are the ONES who are spreading the hate against Italian teams and when some other teams do the same SHIT, you keeps your mouths SHUT UP.

So stop coming here spreading moral, you have other threads too.

• And suddenly all of you are victims and I'm the one who is making Italian clubs vs Turkish ones, but literally you are the ones who are coming here to set some fire...

• I can't believe we have to deal with no volleyball for months, covid 19 AND crovolley. Hard times.

• I can't believe we have to deal with no volleyball for months, covid 19 AND crovolley. Hard times.

Giggle me pls so that I can laugh :what:

And everything will go someday except one.

Human stupidity will never come to an end unfortunately.

• Sorry guys... I think my choice of words were somewhat wrong

I was just trying to laugh a little bit about this dire situation :gone: but, nevermind...

Sorry if I made you angry crovolley

• Sorry guys... I think my choice of words were somewhat wrong

I was just trying to laugh a little bit about this dire situation :gone: but, nevermind...

Sorry if I made you angry crovolley

Your choice of words was perfect, fit the situation and all other except one person took it as a hall. I also apologize because i liked a post that was not a hate and i dont understand that as a hate, but nevermind.

• I can’t believe how one can have the nerve. You came here and claimed this was just a causal “flu” and people were making a fuss. When CL matches were moved to naturalized court, you objected and accused Turkish teams that they were so afraid that they wanted to find an excuse for their future losses. You never said a word against Italian teams, even after ignorant behavior of Conegliano which made everybody angry and upset.

and after all of these statements that you made, I believe you must still not feeling ashamed that you come here and have the nerve to interrogate us. Another decent human being with a little capacity of thinking and understanding would have felt ashamed and apologized already. Maybe wouldn’t even dare to come here and comment on this topic as he was ashamed to death.