Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• That is true that is why turkish fans are here. They are here because they are bitter and bored maybe? Ohh what happened to turkish league now? I heard more more cases in turkish. I am afraid the league might cancel as well. Now it's fair. 😂

And most of you can't stil get over of that conegliano picture. 😂 Really?

Let's move on and look for the treatment of this virus maybe that's more helpful that most of your turkiah fans commenting this thread for italia A only!

• Interview to Alessandra Marzari, president of Monza. I just found out that she's a doctor :wall::wall:

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…rescisso/#comment-2050149

"We are discussing the end of the contract - explains Alessandra Marzari who, in addition to the profession of emergency doctor at the Niguarda Hospital in Milan, invented the Vero Volley Consortium, the only company in Italy to have a women's A-1 team and one in male Supervolley -. Serena Ortolani let me know on the phone that she would not be returning to the gym. And as had already happened with the young American player, Plummer, who returned to the United States a few days ago, I proceeded to cancel the contract ».

In the gym

"With my two teams, I had explained my point of view from the beginning of this story," continues Marzari, who had the first European triumph with Saugella last year, the Challenge Cup. First of all, it should be emphasized that training is not prohibited by the various ministerial decrees. On Monday, after yet another measure, I stopped everything. I checked and double checked with my collaborators that there hadn't been any changes from this point of view and after making sure that things hadn't changed I decided to open once again the gyms of the Candy Arena, our Palazzo dello Sport in Monza that we use exclusively. All of our athletes have been super controlled, including body temperature. They live separate, but in a residence. Already at the beginning of the virus, we prescribed all our members a lifestyle aimed primarily at defending their health. With very rigid principles ».

Why

«If one asks me why we continued to train, I reply that as I go to work every morning or night in the hospital I think this is part of the" normal ". We have taken all hygiene precautions. We sanitize and clean the system twice a day and the same goes for all balls that are used in training. And of course we separate the accesses between the men's and women's teams ». Although Alessandra Marzari is not very confident that the women's season can come to an end. «I honestly don't have much confidence that the women's A-1 championship can be completed. It seems to me that there are too many people who want to end the season before and who don't want to wait for events »

• @Togutt can you make new thread for next season with update with rosters, how official news came. You are the best in this

Thank you :heart:

• Wołosz just confirmed that Conegliano stopped the trainings one week ago. Earlier, they were normally practising in Treviso. Joanna is still living in Conegliano with some other teammates.

Magda Stysiak returned to Poland and she is quarantine for the next two weeks.

• @Togutt can you make new thread for next season with update with rosters, how official news came. You are the best in this

Thank you :heart:

Why don't you do it yourself? It will keep you busy for a while, but at least you could share your love for Seria A1 in a better way. :teach:

• Here LVF TV is streaming older matches

Conegliano with Glass, Adams, Sorokaite and so on. :D

• Who are the starters in Bergamo? I see Picci and Cacciatori

• I thought Rinieri played in Bergamo with Picci. She was a bench player?

• watching it right now. crazy how there's so much older stuff I don't know yet. this channel will keep me entertained for quite a while lol

• This is not the final of the scudetto. It is the final of Coppa Italia.

• Kirilova vs Cacciatori. It was perfect setting performance from both setters.

I didn't remember Ritschelova, she played opp but stayed in middle for 2 rotations when she is in the front row(gioli in 2), hits slide attack, quick, high ball and receive in the back court. Another example of how diverse old generation players were...

• Kirilova vs Cacciatori. It was perfect setting performance from both setters.

I didn't remember Ritschelova, she played opp but stayed in middle for 2 rotations when she is in the front row(gioli in 2), hits slide attack, quick, high ball and receive in the back court. Another example of how diverse old generation players were...

She played some matches of the scudetto finals as MB. Potachova was switched to OPP and Pirv replaced her as the diagonal of Artamonova.