Good vibes topic

• Since we are having many good vibes lately, I think we can have a place to share our positiveness to each others. :saint:

You had a fight in the forum and now you're pissed off? You are nervous about something? Some users are annoying to you? ||

No problem: come here, we share our good vibes with you to make you feel better. :heart:

Come into our temple! I'll be waiting for you. :win:

La-meditazione5-800x400.jpg

Only good vibes are allowed in here! 8)

• I already feel the chilled and relaxed vibes just from this topic's existence. Just what I need during exam period.

Thanks QPL . Our good vibes are even stronger together.

• You get what you bring

• Put your earphones on. Focus on the video, forgetting about the world around you. And enjoy the good ASMR vibes. :saint:

Even if you don't understand italian, it will make you extra relaxed anyway. Don't worry about it. ASMR makes life better. :heart:

rvolley, this is a present for you. :flower:

• Yoga, meditation, ASMR and so on Just make your Life better. You need to try. Give It a real chance.

ASMR Is my favourite. I only follow ASMR artists on YouTube. I watch every night their videos to fall asleep. They give me quality sleep. <3

• Sisko

Here I am to take care of you. <3

Let pope's negative vibes go. Put your earphones on. Turn off the light and focus on this video: it will make you extra relaxed. You just need to let the sound make you feel better. Believe it will do its job; if you don't believe it will give you good vibes, it won't actually do it. Let the ASMR artist give you all his positive vibes. :)

I hope it will give you some good tingles. :saint:

I'm falling asleep already, after just 2 minutes. :sleeping:

• Let pope's negative vibes go

I feel some negative vibes there :P

Let me try and wash them away :)  pope has always been friendly to me. He was super super helpful when I joined this forum, directing me to where I could watch matches, who to keep an eye on, stuff like that. I had no interest at first in watching the lowly club level stuff. In a way, pope is responsible for creating the monster I've become.

Tear down that wall, my friend ... your greatest challenge

• Thank you, sitenoise, for sharing your positive vibes with us. Let's hope pope can find some light in your words and follow It till the positiveness takes over his Life... :)

• I feel some negative vibes there :P

Let me try and wash them away :)  pope has always been friendly to me. He was super super helpful when I joined this forum, directing me to where I could watch matches, who to keep an eye on, stuff like that. I had no interest at first in watching the lowly club level stuff. In a way, pope is responsible for creating the monster I've become.

Tear down that wall, my friend ... your greatest challenge

Thanks... :)

You are not only of the most knowledgeable but also one of if not the most likable member. You are a role model to us.

• Tbh I just saw today that if we want to go by facts I'm the most likeable user of the forum by miles!!! despite the fact that I'm very much not liked :'''D I have my receipts ready for anyone that dares to disagree :mirror:

Guys pls don't judge this post of me :rolll: it all starts with self-love and loving yourself despite your flaws, mistakes and once you're at peace with yourself, after that you can spread that positive energy inside of you with everyone else!!

Also I want to share my positive vibes to Canter who's disappeared, he seemed busy/off already lately just before he disappeared but I just hope he's alright :rose::(

• BTW just wanted to put here that I've been listening/watching ASMR videos as well to fall asleep at night each day for like a year!

Coincidence? I think not! It is indeed just like magic.

I guess it's a positive vibes' people thing :mirror:

• YAS! Most needed topic ever!

Keep going with the good vibes, they will run the world \o/