Good vibes topic

• BTW just wanted to put here that I've been listening/watching ASMR videos as well to fall asleep at night each day for like a year!

Coincidence? I think not! It is indeed just like magic.

I guess it's a positive vibes' people thing :mirror:

You could be my soul sister! :white:

Our positive vibes brought us here. :heart:

Who are your favourite ASMR artists? Please share some video with us. :)

• YAS! Most needed topic ever!

Keep going with the good vibes, they will run the world \o/

Brother sloth, this is your home as well. :drink:

Please, come here whenever you need, so I can take care of you and your soul. :saint:

Did you try some ASMR vibes already? :teach:

• Brother sloth, this is your home as well. :drink:

Please, come here whenever you need, so I can take care of you and your soul. :saint:

Did you try some ASMR vibes already? :teach:

Hey, i will try. I have some problems to relax, so i'll definitely try :D

• I just wanted to share with you some positive vibes :saint: so I've decided to like each post in this topic :)

• IMHO you both shared positive vibes. The problem was that your vibes speak another linguage than hers. :saint:

You are both really nice girls and full of positive vibes. Please, try to fix this. :flower:

• I finished my last ever university exam today. :dance6:

I hope you can feel some of my good vibes. 8)

• Congrats Sisko : it is a great moment endeed, the end of another chapter! :drink: I remember those feelings (well it wasn't long time ago :whistle:)

And eventually here is my first official "good vibe" message:)

• Reading Mariah Carey's twitter gives me skinny vibes. A skinny legend indeed. :dance6:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Oh and Ellen's instagram. The good vibes never end from her. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I finished my last ever university exam today. :dance6:

I hope you can feel some of my good vibes. 8)

Congratulations. I trust you did well :drink:

• I slept really well last night. Taking a tip from this good vibes thread I've started using a wad of bubble wrap for a pillow :thumbup: