Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2019/20

• Felix Koslowski says in an interview that Szakmary will replace Geerties in starting six and they want to sign Romy Jatzko as backup. She missed most of the season with VCO Berlin with an injury but she surely is a talented player.

On First i can agree but they take Jatzko for 4 OH. In my opinion they will contract one more good and then maybe Szakmary have no pleace.

• On First i can agree but they take Jatzko for 4 OH. In my opinion they will contract one more good and then maybe Szakmary have no pleace.

100% Agree that Jatzko will be 4 OH :-) Well, wait were come to Schwerin and then we will see :teach:

• Plz not! She was the most unkind person we've had and I know she got upset about the amateur coach at this time :mad:

And the second point is, that we have 4 OH's for the new season, we don't need a fifth one :teach:

She was unkind? Ok, but this is not really a reason :-)

I say this is a rumor. :-) Keep cool :whistle:

• Like I said 5 OH 🙈 and they will have 2 opposite players🙈 Cyris sit on bench all season and is only possible in Dresden I think 🤔

Jatzko is next one who choose big club with name. They need only players on bench not for play. Like with Lohman maybe after 2-3 years they send you Swiss.

• Like I said 5 OH 🙈 and they will have 2 opposite players🙈 Cyris sit on bench all season and is only possible in Dresden I think 🤔

Jatzko is next one who choose big club with name. They need only players on bench not for play. Like with Lohman maybe after 2-3 years they send you Swiss.

I don't know why this is a problem... It might look like a bad move in the beginning, but it makes perfectly sense if you think long term:

First of all, as a young player (Jatzko is 2000, Cyris 2001) even if you are the biggest talent, you can not expect to be a starter in any club: Man players have much more experience than you, just because they trained and played longer on that level so anywhere you have to prove yourself. Yes, it might be easier to earn that gametime in a "weaker" team, where the competition on your position is not that big, but when you are at the beginning of your career there are more important things:

A) Gametime vs. Practicetime: Not even taking the off-season into account, the time you practice exceeds gametime by a multiple: Lets say every a Team in 1. BL has 10 Sessions per week in season (which is a realistic number) it often looks like tis: 1x game, 2x weight, 7x volleyball practice: So you spend 7x more time in practice (even more, because they normally are longer than a game...) than you might in game... As you make progress mainly in practice it is important that the level of practice is good and high: If you have NT-Players on the other side that block you, all the time you still have to find a solution to get past them, you have Challenge everyday in practice, and practice makes up to much more of your week than games.

B) Staff and Infrastructure: The top teams have often more staff and better infrastructure what facilitates the whole progress of training: Not only during a practice where having more people helping opens more possibilities to training, but also outside of training on the regeneration side: I have seen some different organizations so far in Europe: Some have 1 Headcoach only others have 1 Headcaoch, 2 Assistants, Athletic coach, Physiotherapist and Nutritionist in EVERY practice: that doesn't make you directly a better player but might help your developement

C) Your Goal: When you want to be the best, you have to train with the best so you see every practice what it takes to get there and what is still missing. and if you want to be the best you have to prove yourself everywhere, it doesn't matter from whom you want to take the spot as starter: Plus you can develop without havin the "pressure" to perform right away

I could go on but that's enough to illustrate that as a young player it makes sense to not only think about the games:

-Lippmann for example went to Dresden around the same age and barely played for 2 years because Mihailenko was just stronger and more experienced, but it prepared her to what was coming, and look where she is now?

-Imoudu was on the bench for 2 years in Schwerin, but it prepared for the next years where she was mainly a starter and is now back in NT

and sometimes young talents can earn their spot in big teams, even : Kästner this year got quite a good amount of gametime and was starter even in the finals sometimes :)

Habe Fertig...

• I agree with all but only Alex is not coach in my opinion that is good for young players. I hope so that she can play. For practice is good only for one year then you must play because this is the most important. I hope that she can play and improve. To finish this transfer in my opinion is only fight between coaches. Alex want to show that he is better like Schwerin and Stuttgart and take Emma. We look on season how is going and we will have answer.

Tereza Patockova stay in Suhl

https://m.facebook.com/home.ph…821414&id=165590043628430

• A special clinic for eyes is now partner of the VBL - while this is nice and a real issue in sports, it reveals the failure to find a financial helpful deal with a league sponsor again. As long as they don't succeed there, the league will not make big general progress...