Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2019/20

• You think or you know?

I don't think she'd suffice as only OPP, sure she did very well in Aachen and is undoubtedly very talented, but that might be a too big step. Looks like Lippmann is still in Schwerin right now, I wouldn't completely exclude the option of her staying for another "safe" season in these troubled times.

• Only how much young players give Schwerin last years ??? Young players was siting on bench and don't play. For me they don't improve someone. Second how old is still young player, for me 20 is over. I can say 20 years old is young, over for me how to describe it but something like: not very experienced or rocky.

• You think or you know?

I don't think she'd suffice as only OPP, sure she did very well in Aachen and is undoubtedly very talented, but that might be a too big step. Looks like Lippmann is still in Schwerin right now, I wouldn't completely exclude the option of her staying for another "safe" season in these troubled times.

I think. :-)

Sure Lippmann was the best option for Schwerin but i Didn't see that she stay in Germany and then is Storck a good and not expensive option.

• I'm wondering if anyone will try to bring back Taylor Agost as an OH after her successful transition season in Greece this year where she was the leading scorer

Was great to see Taylor again in our League. I think she can be interessted for many Top Teams

• Stuttgart signed Athina Papafotiou. :what:

They don't seem to have any financial difficulties...

No, we have valid multiyear contracts with the three biggest sponsors Allianz, Scharr and Kärcher. Also Sparda Bank stays with us it seems. So loss of sponsor money in Stuttgart is really minor.

• Sorry guys but this is a thread for the league and not for transfer news in Germany.

It is not difficult to follow the rules. I would really appreciate if you post your transfer news in the thread where all others do the same. Thanks!

• Sorry guys but this is a thread for the league and not for transfer news in Germany.

It is not difficult to follow the rules. I would really appreciate if you post your transfer news in the thread where all others do the same. Thanks!

What's the problem? Transfer news are also part of the league :what:

• No it is not. The problem is not that you are sharing transfer posts in a league thread the problem is that you don‘t follow the rules. You cannot mix threads and their topics. Share as much as you want in the transfer thread but keep the rules as simple as that.

This may be a small „problem“ for you or even not a problem at all but it is against the rules and than everyone starts ignoring the rules and do whatever they want to. So it starts small bit the outcome might be big.

• i don't think there is any problem with that... It's not like they aren't posting in Transfer News too, I saw Papafotiou's transfer there... It's relevant to the league.. Knowing how they are dealing with their finances and whatnots.. Maybe it's better idea to create a new thread for next season and post some updates there instead?

• I agree, as long as the transfer is in the relevant league topic I don't think there's an issue.