CEV Champions League 2020

• I was right all along Maja against her former teammates :lol: Goncha will be pretty fired up for sure

• I would have said Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi are the favorite against Novara and Scandicci but after injuries, I don’t easily think so.

Fenerbahce needs to keep up playing with Kelsey-Fatma and Thompson, this is the line up that is going to work in the absence of Branicka. Vargas can only contribute when Fatma is on the front. Please do not try to have Vargas as OPP and Thompson as OH, it won’t work. Novara has its ups and downs but I believe they have the power to beat Fenerbahce.

Eczacibasi still can beat Scandicci as they have Boskovic and Natalia but they also have Lloyd and Motta so latter two kind of zero out the power they have. Injuries of Kim and Hande will be really a problem for them, Sonja is not the player you want in your team if you aim success and Saliha almosy did not get any chance she could play, I do not expect her to show something in an important series. Stysiak’s injury will leave Lonneke as Scandicci’s only OPP and she has been underperforming this season but she is an experienced player who could play in important games, performances Bricio and Pietrini will be really important as their middles are really great.

• Conegliano, Vakifbank, Novara and Eczacibasi are playing the second game's at home...

This is good for both Novara and ECZ.

But clear fave for Super Finals are Conegliano and Vakifbank without doubt.

• Conegliano, Vakifbank, Novara and Eczacibasi are playing the second game's at home...

This is good for both Novara and ECZ.

But clear fave for Super Finals are Conegliano and Vakifbank without doubt.

I will be at superfinals in Berlin and eager to see the battle between favourite Conegliano and always dangerous four time CL champions VakifBank.

• I will be at superfinals in Berlin and eager to see the battle between favourite Conegliano and always dangerous four time CL champions VakifBank.

I'm so jelous at you ;(

• Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi stated to CEV that they do not want to play in Italy due to Corona Virus.
    CEV is in close contacts with WHO and Italian Health organisation.
    They will Have a closer look to either postpone the matches or to play in a different country.

• loooool

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

• I think We should play two matches in Turkey :what:

God non player got infected in Seria A, and they are afraid because of flue, called Corona.

Calm down people's stop overreacting...

• The EU wants to close borders with Italy and you think FB and EczV are mad for not wanting to go to (North) Italy? You really should start being non-biased at least sometimes. Coronavirus is not a flu, it can affect lungs terribly and has more than 100 times higher mortality rate.

Neutral ground would be fair.

• Neutral ground in both matches, yes. Not in just one. We all know what are they doing.

And Like I said stop overreacting that is sentence that doctors are saying over and over again.

• Maybe they can F4--->F8 in other words they can do F8 with Italian-Turkish matches in Germany already before F4? Idk, the hosts wouldn't be prepared so maybe they have to pay for this.

What's sure is, the Italian teams are in trouble for sure, sadly for reasons they can't controll :(

• Neutral ground in both matches, yes. Not in just one. We all know what are they doing.

And Like I said stop overreacting that is sentence that doctors are saying over and over again.

Even WHO stated the Emergency! Of course we should be calmed down but Italy is the country with the most cases in Europe after China and South Korea!
    Before that China Asia were far away for the population in Europe, now the Virus just knocked at their front door, so you never know.

Savino del Bene said on Instagram that the match against Eczacibasi is still scheduled and will be held even tickets went on sale.

• Even WHO stated the Emergency! Of course we should be calmed down but Italy is the country with the most cases in Europe after China and South Korea!
    Before that China Asia were far away for the population in Europe, now the Virus just knocked at their front door, so you never know.

Savino del Bene said on Instagram that the match against Eczacibasi is still scheduled and will be held even tickets went on sale.

Agree and also wtf on Scandicci :O Novara I guess won't complain as they are in the heart of Northern Italy.

That'd mean Scandicci is really not happy with the decisions of Turkish clubs, I guess they are going to be like, if they don't come its a 3-0 win for us kinda thing. But I don't think CEV with words of WHO will accept that tbh sorry Scandicci :huh:

• I fully support Scandicci, all matches should be played.

No, Neutral ground is the only fair option at this point.

Even if the clubs decide they want to go indivuals may not want to (Managers,Staff, Coaches, Players). Just an example, Thompson is a young girl, just outta college and new in this team, even if we know it isnt dangerous she might not be ready for something as this and not comfortable simply. Which means they'd either be forced to go (which won't help perf.) or the Turkish clubs will play without a complete team. Also it'd be super awkward if let's USA, Brazil etc comes with a no-travel plan to Italy in the near future.

Neutral ground is the only fair option, it wont affect either team.

If it would ever happen that you just start the engine of your brain and to think only logically and without emotions (like being the biggest fan of anything volleyball and Italy has to do in connection)?

If it were the other way around you would be the first one SCREAMING that the italian teams should not travel to TURKEY and play there! Just start thinking!

Thanks god you are not an italian citizen otherwise your self-confidence would be as far as to the moon and back!

• Let's not try to put sense into crovolley's mind cause it's obvious logic is not a term he's familiar with.While I disagree with people acting like "We're all gonna die!", the virus is not as simple as the common flu,and forcing anyone to travel to a country with a constantly increasing number of victims is just plain wrong. Above all jobs,sports,money,tickets and entertainment is everyone's health and safety.

• From what I read on Novara website (http://www.agilvolley.com/igornovara.asp?id=3&idnews=2995), Fenerbache doesn't have any problems about it and the teams are working smoothly on the planning of the games.

Savino just published the match is confirmed, but says nothing about Eczacibasi, my guess is they're having a problem, which is even weirder since Tuscany is not a risk area.

It goes without saying that the situation is still in development, in the next days we're going to know more about it.