CEV Champions League 2020

• But then, where is Havelkova?

She started but was doing badly so she got subbed. She started the 3rd set too but made a mistake and was immediately subbed again.

• She started but was doing badly so she got subbed. She started the 3rd set too but made a mistake and was immediately subbed again.

Thanks, I didn't see her around at all but I wasn't watching with too much attention in some phases.

Not that it would have changed anything, but I thought Zehra's finger was moving suspiciously in that last touch challenge, and the referee looked like he thought the same ^^

• Wow Ognjenovic played just amazing today, almost perfection!:cheesy: Her setting is like a work of art:flower:

• She started but was doing badly so she got subbed. She started the 3rd set too but made a mistake and was immediately subbed again.

and she was so angry when she was subbed. If she was angry at her coach, they she shouldn’t. She was pretty bad.

that last challenge was wrong. Zehra’s left pinky touched the ball at the block and it was very clear. How couldn’t they see it?

• and she was so angry when she was subbed. If she was angry at her coach, they she shouldn’t. She was pretty bad.

It’s true she was bad, but being subbed after just 1 point must be quite annoying and embarrassing for her.

• Thanks, I didn't see her around at all but I wasn't watching with too much attention in some phases.

Not that it would have changed anything, but I thought Zehra's finger was moving suspiciously in that last touch challenge, and the referee looked like he thought the same ^^

Exactly and even she looked like she knew that her finger moved...well not that it would have changed anything.

Maja was really expressive during her celebrations today (without being provocative) it must have been kinda awkward...

All in all,I like Vakif more and more every time I see them...can't wait for the upcoming matches...

• NOT surprisingly,Maja was the MVP of today's match...

• BTW: next to the amazing performance of Ognjenovic, Rasic played a good game as well! I haven't seen her attacking that well in a long time:box:Hope she can keep it up!:)

• BTW: next to the amazing performance of Ognjenovic, Rasic played a good game as well! I haven't seen her attacking that well in a long time:box:Hope she can keep it up!:)

I know that she had, more bad games than usualy and she have a very bad World Club championship and clubs from Turkish league with lower position on the table is not that good, and statistic isn't always a real show of shape, but she have best number of attacking in VVSL(of course as a middle she didn't have many set), she have 86/143 (60%) in attack and have 26/41(0.63 block per set) blocks and in CEV CL in attack she have 33/69(47.8 %) and in block she have 0.88 block per set(22/25).

She isn't on her peak and she have better season than this but people talking about her like a one of the worse and definetly with this number she can not be that.

biggest difernce relative on previous seasons is her role in matches against the strongest teams(Club World championship and matches between Fener and Ecz in VVSL in both she was very bad), but still she is at least in top ~ 10 middles in world for me.

*Edit: I didn't want to say that you talked about her in this way i just used your post for one summarising of Rasic season and comment about her. :drink:

• At first I thought you were talking about Maja and was like wtf? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• According to SportKlub, Scandicci - Ecz and Novara - Fener might be played in Belgrade . FIBA relocated one game to Belgrade, but it will be played without audience. If CEV allows audience, i except Eczacibasi to have a "home support" because of Boskovic^^

• According to SportKlub, Scandicci - Ecz and Novara - Fener might be played in Belgrade . FIBA relocated one game to Belgrade, but it will be played without audience. If CEV allows audience, i except Eczacibasi to have a "home support" because of Boskovic^^

Wow where you read that, if it is true i pray the cev will allow the audicence. In each of this 4 clubs Serbia have at least one representative, would be great to see top level of volleyball in Belgrade.

• Wow where you read that, if it is true i pray the cev will allow the audicence. In each of this 4 clubs Serbia have at least one representative, would be great to see top level of volleyball in Belgrade.

It was mentioned in Vakif-Moscow broadcast that there are signs of those two matches will be played in Belgrade, so i checked if they wrote it anywhere

http://sportklub.rs/Kosarka/Ev…cetvrtak-bez-publike.html

• I think Goncharova should move to another league if Moscow doesn't hire better players. She seemed like playing alone in the match against vakifbank. She would still get better if she played in like Turkish league though she's not young anymore.

• I agree with you most of you point but the thing is, a year or two years ago, even when she was injured, out of shape or struggling killing the ball, she always played deadly on block. This year we just saw a decent performance from her just yet and it took a long time. after the injuries, she has to take care of herself better.

I still agree that she is one of the top players, she just has been having a low season and in my opinion she should have gone to a team where she could have new goals and play in a new environment. This would help her a lot.

• I still agree that she is one of the top players, she just has been having a low season and in my opinion she should have gone to a team where she could have new goals and play in a new environment. This would help her a lot.

IMO she should have done it already this season, but honestly although i love to see she in Italy I doubt she will go there because of salary, i think that she will stay in Turkey or she will go to China, she have gold medals from all major clubs and national torunaments(exception Olympic games) and she have 30 years. I wouldn't be surprised if she retire next year after EuroVolley.

• IMO she should have done it already this season, but honestly although i love to see she in Italy I doubt she will go there because of salary, i think that she will stay in Turkey or she will go to China, she have gold medals from all major clubs and national torunaments(exception Olympic games) and she have 30 years. I wouldn't be surprised if she retire next year after EuroVolley.

I meant she should have left last year, we are on the same page. I also want to see her in Italy but I have doubts as well. I hope she won’t go to China or Japan. She shouldn’t retire, she is too young.