CEV Champions League 2020

• Is Bosetti still injured? Otherwise she has to come in to stabilize the reception!

• ''I hope Stysiak is going to fire the next spike full force into Ebrar's face''

Oh well let's say Ebrar is a bit rude and bad, bcs she screams. In her case it's really nothing personal and it's just the passion speaking.

Ur abusive and a bully though. bye

• I'd love to see your arguments if Stysiak had screamed into Ebrar's face :whistle:

I'd think it'd be funny and cool and would fire up the match, for me it'd be disrespectful if Ebrar after match was rude to Stysiak but this is an on-court thing, so 0 personal. Like I supported the screaming of Robin, Yanelis Santos, Salas, Rahimova in the past. Trying to ridicule me to get away with this :lol:

Lonneke Sloetjes: ''It's really weird, I feel sometimes like I'm someone completely else on court. A beast unleashes.''

It's called passion in sports,

Which is why Lonneke always supported Ebrar, simply that's how she deals with this energy.

• I'd think it'd be funny and cool and would fire up the match, for me it'd be disrespectful if Ebrar after match was rude to Stysiak but this is an on-court thing, so 0 personal. Like I supported the screaming of Robin, Yanelis Santos, Salas, Rahimova in the past. Trying to ridicule me to get away with this :lol:

Lonneke Sloetjes: ''It's really weird, I feel sometimes like I'm someone completely else on court. A beast unleashes.''

It's called passion in sports,

Which is why Lonneke always supported Ebrar, simply that's how she deals with this energy.

This is something I know from myself as a player and something I completely support, but there are lines that must not be crossed, and for me offensive behavior towards opponents/referees/spectators is beyond these lines.

• This is something I know from myself as a player and something I completely support, but there are lines that must not be crossed, and for me offensive behavior towards opponents/referees/spectators is beyond these lines.

I can respect if you think so, to me no lines have been crossed. But like I said, I can disagree with this but still respect your opinion.

Not in hoping someone gets spiked full force in the face though. Why the rage, why the hate...

• Weird match. Vakif seemed like they were gonna win easily after playing much better in the 2nd and 3rd sets. Maybe the players thought that too because they don’t seem ready to match the intensity of Scandicci in set 4.

• Scandicci did the only right thing against Karakurt. Put her under pressure, so she only made errors and eventually had to get subbed out.

karma is a bitch:whistle:

• Oh Ebrar, Where are your screams right now? At least she is still young so she has some time to learn How to respect opponents

• Scandicci won! Great match of Bricio:obey: