CEV Champions League 2020

• The club management is guilty of this. Formerly a big club, European champion and today it is run by clowns ... like everyone else in Croatia

Finally someone good is again leading this club after so many years. So you are wrong. They have finally some money as Federation. After many years corupation.

• Finally someone good is again leading this club after so many years. So you are wrong. They have finally some money as Federation. After many years corupation.

So who made mistake? The club's manager booked tickets to Moldova? Or what happened?

I also have another question. Is Lara Stimac way better setter than Deak?

I have read many comments that Deak is good prospect but she is benched in Mladost. Lea is the same age as Lara so we can't say one of them is experienced and the second one is still young 😁

• So who made mistake? The club's manager booked tickets to Moldova? Or what happened?

Desicion was made by Pilot, why literally noone in airplane don't know why?!... everyone decided to Come back to Vienna but Girls didn't have time to Come back so they decided to find bus for Ukraine....

• crovolley Thanks for explanation :)

I also asked second question regarding the comparison between Stimać and Deak :) Who do you think is better setter?

• Finally someone good is again leading this club after so many years. So you are wrong. They have finally some money as Federation. After many years corupation.

There are no results at the national or club level yet.

More specifically, the results are the same as they were 4 years ago or 8 years ago, although over the last year we have heard praises from leaders that Croatian volleyball has progressed.

Unfortunately, this is not true. In Europe there are 20 teams that play volleyball more seriously. Croatia is not among the top ten.

What progress is that?

• So who made mistake? The club's manager booked tickets to Moldova? Or what happened?

I also have another question. Is Lara Stimac way better setter than Deak?

I have read many comments that Deak is good prospect but she is benched in Mladost. Lea is the same age as Lara so we can't say one of them is experienced and the second one is still young 😁

Deak was called future big name, and for me She is one level ahead of Lara so I don't know why She is on the bench. She is playing much more with MB and faster than Lara.

I hope at least one of them will be on OK level after Grbac and Brcic....

• The seeded teams:

Cup1: Imoco CONEGLIANO - Igor NOVARA - VakifBank ISTANBUL - Eczacibasi ISTANBUL - Dinamo MOSCOW

Cup 2 : Vb NANTES - Rc CANNES - Commercecon ŁÓDŹ - Lokomotiv KALININGRAD - Budowlani ŁÓDŹ

Cup 3 : Maritza PLOVDIV - Nova MARIBOR - Alba BLAJ - Allianz STUTTGART - Lp SALO

Cup 4 : Uralochka EKATERINBURG - Fenerbahce ISTANBUL - Savino SCANDICCI - Vk OLOMOUC vs Khimik YUZHNY - Vasas BUDAPEST vs Partizani TIRANA

There will be the draw on Friday, 5 pools with 4 teams

• I hope Moscow will end up with Fener or Scandicci :)

• I hope it will be Fenerbahçe-novara and moscow-scandicci

• Imagine again Conegliano - Fenerbahçe in the same pool I would be death :huh:

This two teams had 2 years in row "fight" in CL. And it is 4:0 for Imoco, but this season Fener looks better than last few seasons.

• First/away match of third and final qualification round was now carried out: while today Vasas Budapest won at home expectedly in three sets against newcomers Partizan Tirana, Khimik Yuzhny managed an exploit in Czec Olomouc in tie-break and has now in home return match the better chances to proceed to pool stage. Vasas on the other hand needs just two more sets to take in Tirana to achieve the same feat.

• The draw was made, and I have to tell being lucky with it for Stuttgart, even Novara without Egonu is not necessarily totally superiour...

Pool of death is A with Eczacibasi vs. Fenerbahce, horrible nonsense, they should under all circumstances avoid two teams of the same country in the same pool IMHO.

• The same situation happend past year with Scandicci and Conegliano and year before Conegliano, Novara and Fenerbahçe in the same pool....

• The draw was made, and I have to tell being lucky with it for Stuttgart, even Novara without Egonu is not necessarily totally superiour...

Pool of death is A with Eczacibasi vs. Fenerbahce, horrible nonsense, they should under all circumstances avoid two teams of the same country in the same pool IMHO.

Novara is still great team, their only problem is OPP nothing else... But again who would said that Conegliano would have problem with German team...

• this year my favorites in order are

1.Vakıfbank

2.Imoco Conegliano

3.Fenerbahçe Opet

4.Eczacıbaşı Vitra

yeah i know, i know. vakıfbank didnt win last year with zhu. they are not likely to win this year without her, according to YOU. yeah but, see , it doesnt work that way. superposition method cant be applied to real life.

Maja is a major steal for vakıf. she will step in whenever cansu crumbles. plus i think they'll acquire Bartsch and if she can play like she did in novara they'll have a huge chance to win it all for the 5th time.