CEV Champions League 2020

• You are counting on a transfer didn't happen, it's just a rumor for now . She is playing for the Chinese team. Let's wait and see if she come to Vakif or if she will be helpful for Vakif

• Khimik Yuhzny (Pividenne) from Ukraina won again just in Golden Set: after the first two sets won on home soil they were forced into tie-break and as in the previous qualification round won the Golden Set by 15:13. So the Novara pool has also Stuttgart, LKS Commercecon Lodz and now Khimik Yuzhny (most likely supposed order of final pool table also).

• I think, that this seasons team of LKS Lodz is too weak and only in the middle of the table in Poland to pose a serious threat to Stuttgart, to be honest. Scandicci is also not necessarily second best team in VakifBank pool, because Kaliningrad is far from being bad. The main battle will be the Istanbul derby of course, which is hard to predict, because Fenerbahce is this time pretty dangerous.

• As expected Vasas Budapest joint with a clear three set victory the pool with Conegliano, Alba Blaj and Nantes, where they are the underdogs of course. Therefore all 20 teams of the five pools are now known.

• It looks like Milano will be host of Super Final, in arena of capacity of 12. 000.

I do believe it can be sold out, especially if Conegliano reach final. To soon to talk about it. Sorry.

Italian SuperCoppa is rehearsel to see how will organization work for CL.

• It looks like Milano will be host of Super Final, in arena of capacity of 12. 000.

I do believe it can be sold out, especially if Conegliano reach final. To soon to talk about it. Sorry.

Italian SuperCoppa is rehearsel to see how will organization work for CL.

https://www.cev.eu/calendar.aspx

Berlin again 😉

• "At the presentation of the 2019 Italian Women’s Volleyball Super Cup, which will be held on November 16 in Milan, the President of the League Mauro Fabris revealed that this city is the candidate to host the 2020 CEV Champions League Super Finals"

https://www.worldofvolley.com/…-league-super-finals.html

I don't think so it would be in Berlin two years in row...

• Tomorrow We will watch very interesting match between Eczacibasi and Fenerbahçe.

Ecz with little bit different roster than what they have in Turkish league because they can use all 5 foreign players.

We can Watch very high level volleyball, but first they need to recive and have defence for that from both sides.

And for me Conegliano vs Alba :)

• I hope Ecz don't use all of their foreigners.. Gamze is in better form than Lloyd, and strong name don't win the games by itself.. But it will be interesting nonetheless

• Can't wait for today clash of titans Ecz vs Fener. I hope that match would be super quality.

• Will there be live stream and where can i watch it pls.

Sportklub 1 tv is streaming the match but i watch on my cable tv that and i dont know have a link where you can watch for free.(you can search sportklub live stream maybe some is work).

• http://cdn.livetv230.me/webpla…&lid=1296100&ci=1221&si=5

Robinson is playing great so far! Both libero's struggle in reception.

• Why is Lloyd on court, she looks like a disaster. Classic ecz syndrom a lot of foreigners.

• Okay Terzic should use Yilmaz right now, because Aylin can't receive a proper ball:down: