CEV Champions League 2020

• Scandicci played very well in the sets they won, Bricio was terrific. :drink:

So many errors by Vakifbank in the TB though. :white:

• Well done Scandicci! People underrate Bricio here!! Pietrini is nowhere near her level still.

As for Vb, the thought that this season they might be less great than usual seems so far true. But this is still a Gio team so it will be interesting to see how they rebounce.

• I'd think it'd be funny and cool and would fire up the match, for me it'd be disrespectful if Ebrar after match was rude to Stysiak but this is an on-court thing, so 0 personal. Like I supported the screaming of Robin, Yanelis Santos, Salas, Rahimova in the past. Trying to ridicule me to get away with this :lol:

Lonneke Sloetjes: ''It's really weird, I feel sometimes like I'm someone completely else on court. A beast unleashes.''

It's called passion in sports,

Which is why Lonneke always supported Ebrar, simply that's how she deals with this energy.

I would like to know when did you see Yanelis Santos screaming into oponent´s face? :whistle:

• Vakifbank didn't win any match against stronger opponents this year, and they face Ecz next, if they lose, their confidence will be extremely low heading into WCCh. Their dominant attackers, Ebrar and Haak, are not delivering when reception is bad and i think that's their main issue. Ebrar had 8 errors out of 21 spikes. Also Scandicci's libero outplayed Gizem

Malinov had her best performance this year

• Haak's statistics from set 5.

1/6 with 3 errors, hit 17%.

Vakifbank sets Haak a lots of balls in system and all out of system balls go to Gabi/Ebrar. People here used to criticize Fabris cause of this, but Haak is worse.

Another terrible performance against strong teams. Eczacibasi-Fener-Scandicci.

Anyway, I'm sure she will hit 70% next game againts Bevi lol.

• This is true and I'm supporting of Haak but she got all the perfect sets. Gabi and Ebrar had to do the dirty work, no wonder Ebrar made a lot of errors.

• Yea I mean't Ramirez sorry, got the names confused in the heat of the moment.

thats ok, I was just curious when did you see her screaming, because she was probably the least aggresive from the whole Cuban squad and very introvert :)

• Signing Haak for that price for that long was always a "extremely high-risk/high reward" scenario. Could end up as a stroke of genius if she continues to improve as much as they obviously believe she can and if they get (undiminished) Zhu back, or it could end up as their biggest bust of the last decade.

• And again Italian team beat Turkish :)

And how many of you attacked Scandicci. God God :D

• Haak got the skills, but she's not there mentally yet. But she will get there soon enough. There's plenty of time... she's so young.

Taking the summer of course was great for Rasic, she looks fresh.

Malinov connection with Stevanovic has improved a lot this season. I always 😍 Kakowleska.

Slotjes still underperforming.

• Vakifbank can be afraid of staying in the pool stage at WCCH :whistle:

I mean Look at the stats of Scandicci players, how they beat them :what:

Both OPP played very bad, with better Stysiak or Sloetjes Scandicci can show way better game...

• Bricio is showing she's one of the best outside out there. She's passing well (better than Merlo), giving a lot of break points thanks to her serve and she is finding her power back in attack. Personally I love the style of this wonderful player

• Vakifbank can be afraid of staying in the pool stage at WCCH :whistle:

I mean Look at the stats of Scandicci players, how they beat them :what:

Both OPP played very bad, with better Stysiak or Sloetjes Scandicci can show way better game...

Conegliano should feel afraid too. Egonu won SuperCup won her own. And she had to beat the weakest team in CL on her own again, just 2 days later. She got no rest as her teammates are not delivering without her going into beast. I don't want to see a ConeglioNU like last season.

• Conegliano should feel afraid too. Egonu won SuperCup won her own. And she had to beat the weakest team in CL on her own again, just 2 days later. She got no rest as her teammates are not delivering without her going into beast. I don't want to see a ConeglioNU like last season.

I'm not afraid about Conegliano at all. :)

The the best team in the World :)

10/10 for now, and count it...

• I'm not afraid about Conegliano at all. :)

The the best team in the World :)

10/10 for now, and count it...

Bragging about how Conegliano is without a loss so far is kinda like Golden State Warriors fan in 2017 bragging about being the best team in the league; well, duh! As well as they should be! After all, that is the only acceptable scenario when you have not only 7-8 world-class players, but you have brought a player who practically single-handedly won for her previous team (a much weaker one than this Conegliano) 2 of the 3 most important competitions they played last year. Frankly, should they lose a single game this year in either of the domestic competitions as well as Champions League, it would be an embarrassment.