CEV Champions League 2020

• Egonu won the third set alone. Conegliano will only win the scudetto. Maybe :lol:

Anyway Ogbogu 12p (62%).

But how do you not set a player like Egonu a lot of balls? She simply just gets the job done time after time.

Also I only watched the last two sets but the connection with Wolosz and ogbogu isn’t that bad, I think it just must be hard building a solid connection when you don’t play many games together. I thought ogbogu has been statistically playing well considering...

• The addition of Egonu to last year's Conegliano has always had one purpose and one purpose only, and it's the same one that Golden State Warriors had when adding Kevin Durant to their 73-9 team: to make them literally invincible, both in theory and in practice. Nothing we have seen so far has disproved that. If the rest of the team is somehow not working out in any game, there is always the athletic freak of nature to bail them out with a 30-40 point game. If Egonu struggles in a game (which happens extremely rare because, just like Durant, she is very consistent), the rest of the already ridiculously-stacked team will take care of things

• Conegliano seems out of this world lately, only team I can see upsetting them (maybe) now would be EczV IF and that is a big IF, if they somewhat fix their MB issue. I think Yasemin-Gibbemeyer will be the MB duo in WCCh and that is one I would like to see also. For CL for Conegliano it will be more of how long they can keep this level up.

Go Lauren, show urself girl. Its ur time.

Sadly FB is not in WCCH ;( I want to see them again so bad.

• any link for Vakifbank match? Is Gabi playing?

• any link for Vakifbank match? Is Gabi playing?

The match is about to finish. Gabi played the first 2 sets then she was replaced by Karakurt in the 3rd set.

• Conegliano has the best diagonal in the World. Wolosz-Egonu, their connection is amazing, Egonu gets perf. from any place+ with faster system Egonu gets single blocker in front of her many time and She makes less errors.

Only thing what can makes Conegliano vulnerable is their reception, but if reception is stabil poor everyone...

Sylla made improvement and if She doesn't work they have Geerties...

• It looks like Novara is Really better without Brakocevic :whistle:

Vasileva performance droped a lot, She work much better when She is not receiving so much + when She gets way more sets.

• Wow! Unbelievable! =O

Novara needs to go back to playing with false-Opp, that was an emergency response, but it worked! Now, with Vasileva in reception line, they are damned, she will lose her confidence, and her numbers will drop :(

• Stuttgart beat Novara 3-1 :white: Rivers was amazing, hitting over the block during the whole game.

German teams are really a nightmare for the Italian ones, Bundesliga confirms its supremacy over Serie A :lol:

Oh my gosh... how can a Serie A team loses to a German team:rolll:

• I cant find anything for Scandicci match, What about you guys?

• The match is about to finish. Gabi played the first 2 sets then she was replaced by Karakurt in the 3rd set.

Thank you. Did she been replaced by performsncr or to take a rest?

• Stuttgart beat Novara 3-1 :white: Rivers was amazing, hitting over the block during the whole game.

German teams are really a nightmare for the Italian ones, Bundesliga confirms its supremacy over Serie A :lol:

Yes indeed, Italian teams has way more problems than against Turkish teams :gone: