CEV Champions League 2020

• I'm really not a big fan of Pietrini tbh and her hype, it takes more than just talent to be one of the best. Yes, she is talented I do not deny that.

Also I don't like these new gen girls being like 'oh well' all the time. Golden era Cuba could never :love:

Btw this is not just Pietrini.

• Did Kaliningrad composed songs for each of their players? So far, I've heard "Margarita" and "Irina" a number of times after Kurilo and Voronkova would score points :lol:

• I'm really not a big fan of Pietrini tbh and her hype, it takes more than just talent to be one of the best. Yes, she is talented I do not deny that.

Also I don't like these new gen girls being like 'oh well' all the time. Golden era Cuba could never :love:

Actually I like that she's not just relying on her talent, she is clearly putting in time to work on some of her weaknesses. She's got a lot more work to come to be one of the very best, but if she keeps working hard she could get there.

• Actually I like that she's not just relying on her talent, she is clearly putting in time to work on some of her weaknesses. She's got a lot more work to come to be one of the very best, but if she keeps working hard she could get there.

I don't want to hate on her, she sure can be great if she gives her all. But the cheap errors and her skipping NT come to mind to me. Mindset is even more important than talent and hard work sometimes.

But she is still young so, it might just be that her maturing will bring that.

Don't compare Capitalism and Communism.In Cuba they used to play for a new pair of adidas...

• Pietrini. Before, no knee pads. Now, different shoes for each feet? :what:

Seems like someone likes getting attention 😏

• Don't compare Capitalism and Communism.In Cuba they used to play for a new pair of adidas...

My post wasn't about politics, other examples I can give you is Brazil, Japan, China, Russia's golden era, Germany right now, Poland, Turkey, Thailand, Belgium etc. Some happen to be communist I guess.

Scandicci right now is not even standing properly adjusted before serve. Pietrini getting blocked tons.

• oh my. Loko's substantial lead... gone

• Btw,neither kaliningrad neither Scandicci are teams for the final four...I like very much Zaytseva(until now 7 blocks).She is 24y.o but looks like 35...:what:

She is so innocent looking, but really useful I agree. I thought she was a veteran too can't lie :lol:

• She is so innocent looking, but really useful I agree. I thought she was a veteran too can't lie :lol:

She's more useful than some of the MBs in the NT roster anyway. :whistle:

• Great serves from Stysiak finish it off.

That Loko lead looked like it would end the match but died so quickly there I didn't even realize Scandicci won the match.

• Voronkova is such a mess in receiving and simply handed over the win to Scandicci. Good work girl, hope you work on your receiving.

• Congrats Scandicci!

I thought Kaliningrad would win it. For the most part up until the early part of the fifth set, they were doing well. Steady reception, Zivkovic distributing balls to all attackers, and noteworthy counter-attacks. But alas, it takes but a little for fortune to swing in the opponent's favor. Kurilo deserves praise. I think this is the best I've seen her play.