CEV Champions League 2020

• Parubets recieved 60 balls and attacked 79 times :white::white::white:39 points :super:Slay girl :cup:

Pie who?

We can stan this OH instead..

Russia should try Kurillo-Parubets OH duo at least to see in VNL, Kosheleva and Voronkova's reception has literally been their only weakness lately.

• Oh God how much hate Pietrini Already good, and She is still 19 years old because She wasn't for the first time after last 10 games as lead or second lead player in her team.... Brava Turkish fans, wow:what::sos:

• What a performance by Rapha Folie :super::super:

Finally Ogbogu and Folie as MB duo!!

• Raphaela Folie MVP of the match and lead scorer for Conegliano, next to legend..Egonu !!!

What connection between her and Wolosz, from 4m setting and easy score from Folie :super:

• Conegliano beat Alba with easy 3:0

Folie with 17 points as MVP, lead scorer for Conegliano. For her as non blocker only 7 , 6blocks in 3sets....12/9 in attack (2 miss chances from overpass) :super::super::super:

• Oh God how much hate Pietrini Already good, and She is still 19 years old because She wasn't for the first time after last 10 games as lead or second lead player in her team.... Brava Turkish fans, wow:what::sos:

My OPINION (obviously you dont know what hate exactly mean) about Pietrini is not based on today match, just so overdramatic about her is not good, she would be maybe superb player, she have potential for that but she is not that already, and that is my opinion not hate, you must to learn to make a diference about this 2 things.

• My OPINION (obviously you dont know what hate exactly mean) about Pietrini is not based on today match, just so overdramatic about her is not good, she would be maybe superb player, she have potential for that but she is not that already, and that is my opinion not hate, you must to learn to make a diference about this 2 things.

Bla bla you just couldn't wait to attack her,not only you.

19 years old OH ofc. She is not super player. As OH everything needs to be perfect not only attacking, give her time, God.

• Bla bla you just couldn't wait to attack her,not only you.

19 years old OH ofc. She is not super player. As OH everything needs to be perfect not only attacking, give her time, God.

I literally never attacked Pietrini at any point(and i did not even notice that others did, just a comment) i just think that she needs to have her time to really show what she can do and get to that continuous highest level, not to talk about how she already unreal when she isn't yet.

• I don't get the hate against Pietrini:what: She is a talented girl who seems to work hard. So far she is having a great season, of course not perfect, but she is just 19 has a lot time to improve. There are so many players with a big attitude on court and in my opinion she isn't one of them...:whistle:

• Bla bla you just couldn't wait to attack her,not only you.

So why you do the same with players you don't like?

Pietrini is 19y, of course, but it doesn't mean everything she does is perfect.. far from that, actually.. and now it's time to fix this problems, before she grow up and some thing become unmanageable...

• I don't get the hate against Pietrini:what: She is a talented girl who seems to work hard. So far she is having a great season, of course not perfect, but she is just 19 has a lot time to improve. There are so many players with a big attitude on court and in my opinion she isn't one of them...:whistle:

I don't think the reason for her critique is her "big" character and/or that anyone said that, if anything it would be the exact opposite lol

Btw personally I didn't say I hate her. How is saying you don't get the hype of someone hate exactly. I just don't enjoy her attitude and mindset but that could be fixed too as she is still young and immature.

• Alba Blaj is horrible. They have some good players like Popovic, Aleksic, Busa and also some average players like Stoltenborg, Gamma but they are all experienced and should be playing much better. I expected way more from them, maybe not a win over Conegliano but at least some fight and less stupid mistakes :wall:

• I really like that Pietrini is getting better in reception, little by little. Still far from great but 31% perf reception from 49recives is very nice number. With 0 errors.

Keep going girl :box: