CEV Champions League 2020

• Not everything has to be part of the crovolley vs IV saga. Not everyone is gonna like every player and that is normal.

Personally I am a fan of Pietrini and her legs :P and I hope/believe she can be a top player for years to come but people are allowed to have their own opinions.

• Remind this to yourself when you're attacking to Ebrar lol. Such a hypocrite you re.

I'm one of the first who said that Ebrar is such of waste of talent in Vakif and that I don't see any reason to bring Bartsch in Vakif when She is doing more than just fine as reciver and OH. And that She improved so fast in reception

What I don't like about her screaming over the net and etc.

Do better research.

• I'm one of the first who said that Ebrar is such of waste of talent in Vakif and that I don't see any reason to bring Bartsch in Vakif when She is doing more than just fine as reciver and OH. And that She improved so fast in reception

What I don't like about her screaming over the net and etc.

Do better research.

Ok, yes that's true actually, credit where its due. It seemed I got more support for making Ebrar starter from crovolley than some Turkish users at times surprisingly :lol:

• I feel like Naz-Kelsey-Mihajlovic are not giving me the classic FB vibes, anyone else got this? FB is always a special team to me but they're kinda off so far to me and it's not even level wise, just chemistry and overall atmosphere.

Anyone else agrees? I'm particularly curious about Brazillian users take on this as they might understand what I mean best, the KYK era with Brankica/Natalia/Tomkom, Fabiana/Logan Tom, era and some even saw the Fofão era ofc. the team spirit was just always special

Where are the Yellow Canaries vibes at?

Let's go Thompson, give us the classic Fenerbahce passion!!

• Stuttgart travels without "top gun" Krystal Rivers to Novara and has nearly no chance without her IMHO. Simone Lee is to short with the group to take over this difficult task I think.

• Stuttgart travels without "top gun" Krystal Rivers to Novara and has nearly no chance without her IMHO. Simone Lee is to short with the group to take over this difficult task I think.

Any idea why Rivers is not traveling with the team?

• Yeah, I agree, and I was thinking about it actually.. My main theory is that it's all about their reception problems. The "Serbian way" isn't working and this is affecting the team's confidence... Maybe they have some problems with Terzic too, but Fenerbahçe had grumpy coaches before and they did super well with them.. Or, sometimes, spectacular teams just don't work :(

• My fav Fenerbache teams were Kim/Mihajlovic/Skorupa/Bosetti :love: and Sokolowa/Skowronska/Fofao/Osmokrovic. Since 2017/18 season I have a similar feeling about FB like you ?(

• omg I remember Skorupa getting so much hate and I was like... Skorupa :love: I remember once she made even Polen spike succesfull like 9 times in a row. Best Polish setter of all time and one of the best overall tbh :drink: Skorupa is truly criminally underrated by everyone and it needs to stop.

I forgot how Polish FB has been also indeed, with also aside from Skorupa, the legend Skowronska :heart: and wasn't Tomsia in FB as well at some point.

I did like Bricio-Vargas' hispanics cool-headed chicks in FB time tbh also but that did not last long and it was not the most succesfull.

Also the FB squads you mentioned < 3 those along with the Fabiana-Logan Tom era are my faves too

• Yes, Tomsia played in FB but I think as a middle back then and she was really explosive and powerful :box:, Idk why she changed to OP. Tbh when I hear Fenerbache - the first player that comes to my mind is Polen, she had been there for years :D. I know most people would have said Kim. Skorupa was actually perfect for FB where she had Mihajlovic and she would also be perfect for a team like Moscow, she sets high balls but also does magic with her middles.

• Best Polish setter?😱 Sounds like you haven't watched Magdalena Śliwa:white:

• Yeah, I agree, and I was thinking about it actually.. My main theory is that it's all about their reception problems. The "Serbian way" isn't working and this is affecting the team's confidence... Maybe they have some problems with Terzic too, but Fenerbahçe had grumpy coaches before and they did super well with them.. Or, sometimes, spectacular teams just don't work :(

Absolutely agree. "Serbian way" needs stable libero with very good reception skills and one OH who will be concentrate to reception only and ofc she should be good in that, but so far Fenerbahce crush in that way, Aylin is far from good and Kelsey is amazing all around player but she also need some time to adapt on this 2 reception system and is not that easy to adapt for that. I expect better from their but idk when, also i expect from experienced player like Eda, Naz, Mihajlovic to pull this team.

• I think volleyball changed even compared to 3-4 years ago and that could be one of the reasons we don’t feel as we used to. Kelsey-Naz-Eda-Branicka-Melissa/Jordan, those names sound intimidating when you first hear it but this is the first time they are playing together while Vakif and Eczaci played with the same core players for a long time.

We still might get that feeling at the end of the season if they perform well and achieve some good results.