CEV Champions League 2020

• Moscow has lost against Plovdiv. I guess that in this group only one team will advance to the QF.

I checked the CEV page for the stats and it seems Goncharova did not play. Her name is not on the scorer's list.. maybe she's injured again

• Sansonna lost her starting spot?

• Krystal Rivers didn't attend travel to Novara due to back issues, Simone Lee was only used for some short moments today. She had not relevant time to prepare you know.

• This were so important 3 points for Novara.

• If Scandicci beats Vakif 3:1 their is big possibility that Fener/Ecz, Stuttgart and even Nantes takes last 3 spots for next phase as second best teams.

Conegliano can Easily play with B team in last match against Nantes and only if Nantes play tie break they can have 1 more points than Vakif.

But that is a lot of "if" moments.

First Nantes needs to win in 5th round and also Stuttgart to win last 2 matches without tie break.

• Some interesting matches today: for example Scandicci hosts VakifBank in a pool decider.

Stuttgart will play with Krystal Rivers after a long pause for here - it is still unclear, if and when how long she can/will play, but we have to win at minimum in tie-break, better with three points against partner city team LKS Commercecon Lodz to keep chances for quarters alive, Novara won yesterday against trailing Khimik Yuzhny in the same pool.

• Rivers isn't back yet for Stuttgart...?(

• IP tv is such a revelation y'all btw especially for sports fans (and anyone who likes to access any paid channels cheap :P)

From TRT to Turkish paid channels, to Italian paid channels to Russian ones to all the way to the other side of the world Thai, Chinese or Korean tv or the US to call one of yhe anglo-saxons. Any of it and all of it. Why pay 5€ a month to greedy ppl for every tournament when they don't even try when you can pay 6€ for basically every channel worldwide almost.

I'm just throwing this information out there, you can do whatever you want with it :dance6:

Dutch users if they want can hit me up as I know a good one. (Also has every Dutch channel)

• btw that sounded like an ad :rolll: but I just mentioned it as I finally found a way to end my struggles in streaming volleyball and I know many users have had the same

• link for Stuttgart - LKS please?

• Pls can you post a link of that offers.