CEV Champions League 2020

• Thank you coach Scandicci for stupid subs and putting that ghost Kakolewska in the game when Lubian is sitting on the bench...

• VakifBank have improved so much, as always they have found the rythm and understanding of each other to make a great team, today it will be Bartsch, tomorrow Gabi or Zehra. That is not important.

We could also, if VB was Italian be saying: 'Wow Bartsch such great performance today'

• Scandicci Fans' voice is very bad, my ears hurt.

• Conegliano is main fave for this title,their is no team who can beat them this season

Coming for perfect season!

• My butt is still perfect, big and hard.

• omg you are definitely a joke seriously. You are always triying to find aspects to criticize Turkish clubs or NT.

YOU are praising Italy or even Conegliano when Egonu and Sylla are the only one scoring but if the same thing comes to any team related to Turkey you are criticizing this. You really must be a joke and not a volleyball fan!

Cannot imagine you as an italian I guess I would delete my profile here and would never come back because of your non sense comments!

• I rushed home since finally a CEV match was broadcasted live here but to be honest I was a little disappointed... Of course I'm happy Vakif won but I expected more from Scandicci,to put a little resistance!And so many mistakes...

Bartsch can have some great kills and then 2-3 errors in a row.I hope she becomes a little more consistent...Shes one of my favorite players...

And Milena...I didn't watch the whole game but at least during the 3rd set she had quite a few errors as well.

I'm personally glad I'll never have to receive a Haak serve...Or have to hit with Zehra attempting to block me...

Congrats VB!

Also I never thought that I would miss the usual FIVB commentators...but today I did...At least they know that there is no player named "Sletjeah" (Sloetjes), "Yunez" (Zehra) or "Braga Gemaregge" (Gabi) in either roster😁

• She must leave next season simply, every single team will want her so it's all in her hands. What I'm scared of is if she is not allowed to go from VB...

How could VB not let her go? I hear about these things in CVL (and it's kind of a complicated issue at that) but surely things are different in Turkey? Didn't Naz leave VB for FB?

• How could VB not let her go? I hear about these things in CVL (and it's kind of a complicated issue at that) but surely things are different in Turkey? Didn't Naz leave VB for FB?

Naz leave Eczacibasi*

And for first thing i think that in Turkey they have some rule that to 21 yo just with club permission player can leave the club, but turkish users or somebody who knows exactly rules will tell you complete story.

• How could VB not let her go? I hear about these things in CVL (and it's kind of a complicated issue at that) but surely things are different in Turkey? Didn't Naz leave VB for FB?

I wish I could say its different but reality and past experiences show us it's not, many players up to a certain age (21 I think) are 'slaves' of their youth club. If they are lucky they loan them to another club (Tugba, Derya and Buket's case)

Naz actually came from Eczacibasi and left them at 2009 for Fenerbahçe before she came to VB, I guess FB paid big money to break that contract already then and there.

• If I'm not mistaken, VB is now the first team that has qualified for the QFs. The other Italian and Turkish teams will surely follow. One place will go to whoever will top the mess that is group E (all 4 teams can still win the group 😳). A 3-0 or 3-1 against Yuzhny would give Stuttgart the final spot.

• My butt is still perfect, big and hard.