CEV Champions League 2020

• I wish I could say its different but reality and past experiences show us it's not, many players up to a certain age (21 I think) are 'slaves' of their youth club. If they are lucky they loan them to another club (Tugba, Derya and Buket's case)

Naz actually came from Eczacibasi and left them at 2009 for Fenerbahçe before she came to VB, I guess FB paid big money to break that contract already then and there.

Yelena Shabovta, manager of Eczacibasi at the time, wanted to send Naz after final 4 of CL that year, she thought Naz was the reason they couldn’t achieve to win but she was wrong. I blame Eczacibasi management for this move, they should have fired Shabovta, who did she think she was. Fenerbahce Acibadem was building a good team and Mehmet Ali Aydinlar, owner of Acibadem Group at the time, was a family friend of Naz so she went there. I don’t think huge amount money was involved, that is how bad management of Eczacibasi. That has always been and still is. They trust their managers too much.

• omg you are definitely a joke seriously. You are always triying to find aspects to criticize Turkish clubs or NT.

YOU are praising Italy or even Conegliano when Egonu and Sylla are the only one scoring but if the same thing comes to any team related to Turkey you are criticizing this. You really must be a joke and not a volleyball fan!

Cannot imagine you as an italian I guess I would delete my profile here and would never come back because of your non sense comments!

I suggest you guys to stare at the wall for hours rather than trying to explain something to that person. It is more productive. You can try blocking him but that feature does not work efficiently.

• And Fenerbahçe is playing against Gs, Eczacıbaşı, Vakıfbank in a row😱😱

• I suggest you guys to stare at the wall for hours rather than trying to explain something to that person. It is more productive. You can try blocking him but that feature does not work efficiently.

Yeah I'm like coronavirus.

Be scared.

• I haven't watched Moscow a lot this year, but has Carlini been that bad that she has to be replaced by Babeshina?

Babeshina is one of the best setters of Russia, olympic silver medalist and Carlini has to be as good as Maja Ognjenovic if she doesn't want to sit on the bench. Otherwise, Babeshina would not be replaced by her.

• Babeshina is one of the best setters of Russia, olympic silver medalist and Carlini has to be as good as Maja Ognjenovic if she doesn't want to sit on the bench. Otherwise, Babeshina would not be replaced by her.

I know Babeshina is good, I've always liked her, ever since her great seasons with Omichka.. but let's not act as if she wasn't sitting on the bench behind Ulyakina all season long.. I'm not sure Carlini would've signed with Moscow if the plan was for her to be on the bench, that's why I'm asking how her season has been so far

• I dont know how it is possible at all that professional setter set horible balls like Lloyd set as soon as ball must go for two zone or more.:sos::sos::sos:

• Omg i want Eczacibasi to lose bacause repeat the same mistake again and again with pushing Lloyd as starter. She simply isn't for this level of volleyball anymore(sadly but true), Gamze isn't amazing but ther won't be this CRIMINAL sets.

• I think Ecza is going to lose everything with no KYK...

Even with KYK they wasn't good......

Shame on Motta and managment,they have a lot of money one of the best player in world right now and for years "nothing".