CEV Champions League 2020

• Two points in the row from De Gennaro to Ogbogu :super::white:

I started to love Ogbogu a lot...

You didn't listen us last year when we're talking about Chiaka and her potential 😆

• Afterall She got a lot chances in Conegliano even though She is not playing the most important ones but at least She is not on the bench all the time....

To bad Folie-Ogbogu duo is amazing... Maybe next season.

• I hope the matchups will be

Conegliano-Stuttgart

Novara-Fenerbahce

Eczacıbaşı-Scandicci

Vakifbank-Moscow🙏🙏🙏

• Vakifbank - Stuttgart

Conegliano - Fenerbahce

Scandicci - Eczacibasi

Novara - Moscow

Conegliano and Fener is my special wish :heart:

• I mean if Conegliano gets Stuttgart they are gone play only against weaker teams until semi finals. I don't like that at all....

I want some fight, some fire :box:

• Vakifbank - Fenerbahce

Eczacibasi - Scandicci

Conegliano - Moscow

Novara - Stuttgart

Novara and Stuttgart were in the same group :whistle:

• From a Stuttgart point of view we would prefer either Conegliano or Eczacibasi, because we played already once against VakifBank in CL, and it doesn't matter otherwise, which of these superior clubs (reminder: they have roundabout 5 to 8 times the budget than us) shatters us in the quarters... if Rivers can play again, this will be not necessarily that one sided, as many here expect, but it is still hopeless.

• The last thing what I want to watch in CL, matches teams from the same country... For that We have domestic league :S

• The last thing what I want to watch in CL, matches teams from the same country... For that We have domestic league :S

Totally agree. That should be avoided until the semi-finals I think and definitely teams from the same country shouldn’t be in the same group, that makes no sense.

• I mean if Conegliano gets Stuttgart they are gone play only against weaker teams until semi finals. I don't like that at all....

I want some fight, some fire :box:

Don't forget the record of Italian teams against German teams in CL lately ^^ Last season Conegliano had lots of trouble against Schwerin, this season Stuttgart already beat Novara :whistle:

(No, of course I don't think Stuttgart could pose a serious threat to Conegliano!)

• Which Moscow? Do you mean Dinamo, CSKA, Spartak, Zarechie or anyone else? Be precise when writing down team names.

• Dinamo vs Vakifbank, if this happens, and I already smell some drama between Maja and her former teammares lol

• Which Moscow? Do you mean Dinamo, CSKA, Spartak, Zarechie or anyone else? Be precise when writing down team names.

The only one club in CEV CL right now from Moscow is Dynamo Moscow.

• It doesn't matter. The club name is Dinamo. For instance, in football you don't say London when you are referring to Chelsea or Tottenham, right?

• It doesn't matter. The club name is Dinamo. For instance, in football you don't say London when you are referring to Chelsea or Tottenham, right?

The club name is Dynamo Moscow actually, there are other Dinamo teams as well.

Chelsea FC is what its officially called for the london club f.e. while Dynamo has their city name in their club name so it's acceptable. And it clearly is not the same thing. Can't believe I have to explain this :lol:

To be honest, about half the time people are talking about Tottenham they call them Spurs which is no more accurate than “Moscow” but since everyone knows what team you’re talking about in both cases it doesn’t really matter.

• The club name is Dynamo Moscow actually, there are other Dinamo teams as well.

Chelsea FC is what its officially called for the london club f.e. while Dynamo has their city name in their club name so it's acceptable. And it clearly is not the same thing. Can't believe I have to explain this :lol:

I am not sure why you quoted me as you are not the one saying Moscow. I was explaining this to ignorant non-European users. :whistle:

Check Dinamo's club history in their official website: http://vldinamo.ru/history/ It clearly says Dinamo everywhere through the text. Can't find a single place where it's written VC Moscow or sth. :wavy: