CEV Champions League 2020

• So Moscow is 1st in their pool. But this is the weakest Moscow in years, so I don't think they will get past QF :lol:

• Voronkova is playing awful. I will not be surprised if Koshe will take her starting spot in NT and not that Koshe is playing particularly good either..

• I love this VB roster!The players seem to have clicked together really well (even Bartsch who has been with them for about a month) and even though most of them are not scoring machines,they function exceptionally well as a team in pretty much all aspects...

• I love this VB roster!The players seem to have clicked together really well (even Bartsch who has been with them for about a month) and even though most of them are not scoring machines,they function exceptionally well as a team in pretty much all aspects...

I agree. I think Maja is the X-factor..

• Vakifbank has been playing like a well oiled machine since the begining of the 2nd half of the seaon. Especially Haak is literally flying:super: She has improved a lot compared to her last season in Italy, even the begining of the season. It is pleasure to watch Maja as well. Her connection with the hitters and all her moves while setting is brilliant:rose:

• „Our player Hande Baladın had an unfortunate injury at today’s game against Lodz. According to the medical report, Baladın had metatarsal bone fracture on her left foot broken and her treatment has been started immediately.”

-Eczacibasi Twitter account

• „Our player Hande Baladın had an unfortunate injury at today’s game against Lodz. According to the medical report, Baladın had metatarsal bone fracture on her left foot broken and her treatment has been started immediately.”

-Eczacibasi Twitter account

Poor Hande!Getting injured only a while after having the chance to be a starter and showing a great performance!I wish she has a speedy recovery....

• For her this season is over, She should focus on coming back for NT in the best shape. Not to rush to much....

• Conegliano ones more with clear 3:0 victory and that is 17th victory in the row with 34/33 this season.

Go girls :D

• Does anyone can talk about gabi and Natalia performance today?

• Does anyone can talk about gabi and Natalia performance today?

Gabi was very good today, in all aspects of play(serve is maybe squeaked a bit) but she was amazing in reception, have some really good defence and very sure in attack, also worthy of note that connection between her and Maja is better from game to game and i like a lot vibe and fedback after every set of Maja to Gabi. Even she was the best blocker of Vakif but i couldn't notice that during the game. In one word IMO she was amazing.

I didn't watch a whole game of Eczacibasi so i couldn't say many about Natalia performance, but judge by her statistic she was at least very solid.