CEV Champions League 2020

• Are you a doctor? Metatarsal bone fractures are not that serious

The club season is most likely over for her tho. This type of injury takes ~2 months to recover and we're at the end of February. She'd need some extra time to return to trainings and regain her performance too. I think it'd be reckless for her to come back anytime before May.

• The club season is most likely over for her tho. This type of injury takes ~2 months to recover and we're at the end of February. She'd need some extra time to return to trainings and regain her performance too. I think it'd be reckless for her to come back anytime before May.

knowing Eczaci I wouldn't be surprised if they announced mid-early march that Hande is back again :gone: lol

• I think, I am right, that Novara will meet Moscow in the quarters and that there are just three possible outcomes for the draw for the three others?

1. Conegliano vs. Stuttgart, VakifBank vs. Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi vs. Scandicci

2. Conegliano vs. Fenerbahce, VakifBank vs. Stuttgart, Eczacibasi vs. Scandicci

3. Conegliano vs. Scandicci, VakifBank vs. Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi vs. Stuttgart

• Gabi was very good today, in all aspects of play(serve is maybe squeaked a bit) but she was amazing in reception, have some really good defence and very sure in attack, also worthy of note that connection between her and Maja is better from game to game and i like a lot vibe and fedback after every set of Maja to Gabi. Even she was the best blocker of Vakif but i couldn't notice that during the game. In one word IMO she was amazing.

That and she was declared the MVP of the match per Vakif's instagram.

• I think, I am right, that Novara will meet Moscow in the quarters and that there are just three possible outcomes for the draw for the three others?

PLS GOD LET IT BE NUMBER 2 :obey::flower:

Number 3 is the worst one, Italian vs Italian and Turkish vs Turkish teams:mad::rolleyes:

How do you know?

• I fail to see why Moscow will necessarily play Novara.

I am only aware of two restrictions:

- A group winner (best 4 winners) will face a runner-up/Moscow

- Teams that played in the same group cannot face each other in the QF.

Weirdly enough Stuttgart press is quoting club officials that they would prefer Moscow as they think that's the only team against which they have any chance at all but I don't think that's possible.

Why should Novara meet Moscow for sure in the quarters? If not then:

Conegliano vs. Stuttgart

Conegliano vs. Moscow

Conegliano vs. Scandicci

Conegliano vs. Fenerbahce

Eczacibasi vs. Scandicci

Eczacibasi vs. Moscow

Eczacibasi vs. Stuttgart

Vakifbank vs. Fenerbahce

Vakifbank vs. Stuttgart

Vakifbank vs. Moscow

Novara vs. Scandicci

Novara vs. Fenerbahce

Novara vs. Moscow

• Are you a doctor? Metatarsal bone fractures are not that serious

Your replay to me is like I said that She will not walk anymore or that they will cut her leg.

:what::what:

• The trauma of Baladin is not that easy.I speak as physio.I am sorry about her.

I had myself a metatarsal bone fracture a few years ago and I can tell the recovery is quite easy. She just needs to keep her foot immobilized for 1 month and after that a couple of weeks to regain the muscle strength.

In total 6 weeks to be back.