CEV Champions League 2020

• I had myself a metatarsal bone fracture a few years ago and I can tell the recovery is quite easy. She just needs to keep her foot immobilized for 1 month and after that a couple of weeks to regain the muscle strength.

In total 6 weeks to be back.

And It also depends what kind of a fracture it is.. is it transfersal, is the fracture line through going through the whole bone, which part of the bone is affected, does it have any fragments. There are people walking with fractured metatarsal bones, and they get no treatment except for rest in the first couple of weeks... and they wait for the bone to heal itself.. So there are many factors to be considered before saying the season is over for her

• And It also depends what kind of a fracture it is.. is it transfersal, is the fracture line through going through the whole bone, which part of the bone is affected, does it have any fragments. There are people walking with fractured metatarsal bones, and they get no treatment except for rest in the first couple of weeks... and they wait for the bone to heal itself.. So there are many factors to be considered before saying the season is over for her

I don't disagree with both of you, but we're talking about an athlete here. She can't go on walking around risking the fracture gets bigger. Plus being a month (or more) away from court means she'll have to slowly build up performance again or she risks suffering other kinds of injuries due to overload. If we're optimistic, at best she's back to playing just a little bit early April, and that's almost the end of the season. There's no way she's going to be playing like she did so far this year by May.

• I don't disagree with both of you, but we're talking about an athlete here. She can't go on walking around risking the fracture gets bigger. Plus being a month (or more) away from court means she'll have to slowly build up performance again or she risks suffering other kinds of injuries due to overload. If we're optimistic, at best she's back to playing just a little bit early April, and that's almost the end of the season. There's no way she's going to be playing like she did so far this year by May.

I'm not saying she should be back.. I would like for her to be fully recovered and not force anything before being back. I was just reacting towards the way Crovolley made a statement

• and my statement is literally like his. I didn't know that for some of you, you need to write every single detail to understand everything.

It is so logical if She can't train 1month that her recovery can't be expected at least for 2 months only if Eczacibasi is going to repeat their history with injured players.

1 month of doing nothing for pro player is huge blow....

• https://www.worldofvolley.com/…qjlabExqMiHYjSDJ1J5UD4p-s

So it is official, She will be out for 6or7 weeks and She could be ready for SuperFinal of CL, the last match off the season IF they reach SuperFinal....

• And we have the pairs of QF

1. Fenerbahce - Novara

2. Dynamo Moscow - Vakifbank

3. Scandicci - Eczacibasi

4. Stutgart - Conegliano

• My prediciton will be Vakif and Conegliano for sure and also i think that Ecz will win against Scandicci only because of Boskovic, but always have a possibility that she underperform(very low posibility)and in that way Scandicci have their chances, at the end Fenerbahce - Novara is widely open match for me, espeacilly because Fener is without Mihajlovic.

Good luck for all the teams and wish great fights.

• I wanted Conegliano and Fenerbahce so baaaaaaaddddd ;(

• My predictions for semi finals are:

Novara

Vakifbank

Scandicci

Conegliano

• I hope the matchups will be

Conegliano-Stuttgart

Novara-Fenerbahce

Eczacıbaşı-Scandicci

Vakifbank-Moscow🙏🙏🙏

I should have wished something else:lol::white:

• I would say Turkish clubs and Conegliano, but with the injuries FB and Eczacibasi have been dealing, Eczaci 2 important OHs and FB Oh and Opp + Dicle Nur Babat not being fit. I think now it will be hard.

My guess now is 2 Italian clubs with Imoco more secure and 2 Turkish clubs with Vakifbank more secure, basically a 2nd chance of 2018/19 edition. I'm excited for sure.

• Conegliano is still the heavy favorite, despite VB pushing limits lately I think. But, with being the favorite comes a kind of pressure they haven't dealt much with before so we will see how they handle that. Not winning CL is probably still a big blow for a team like IVC that currently looks unbeatable.

Egonu proved already in WCCh that she feeds off pressure though.