CEV Champions League 2020

• And your post is PERFECT. You have opinion with 0 rude comment.

But I will always respond at provocation with provocation, I don't get it why are they surprised with respond.

They attack I defend and fight back, Turkish users are literally the same but they are plural so for them it is okej.

And thank you for accepting feedback. That requires humility on your part. (Which is good!)

• And THAT is exactly why you should be banned, always making your personal issues with users here about ethnicity or any large groups of people, you just love labeling people and putting them inside these boxes. It's not just Turkish users, it is Serbian users, Brazillians users are done with you, Chinese users seem annoyed, you have had people call you homophobic and transphobic, even racist in the past. I can't believe you're so blind to see, and in every group there used to be people friendly towards you, starting off with an open mind but somehow that always changes over time but everyone except you is the problem...

Also I would just like to point out that what we have spoken of the last couple of days, had nothing to do with Italian vs Turkish clubs debate at all.

• In conclusion all fans of Turkish clubs because they are playing in Turkey.

Be direct don't twist the words, you are better than that.

• WOW FB AND ECZ will not just immediately lose 3-0 as our god crovolley predicted?!?!?

tumblr_pcebbckIsb1tu2no1_540.gif

When did I post that they will immediately lose 3:0 ???

I said for me it is better to lose against Turkish clubs 3:0 in fair battle than won like that.

Again twisting my words.

• Honestly I have a lot of things to say, but I feel like it won't get to you anyway, and then it just seems like continuous bashing and bullying and that won't make anyone feel better.

When someone tells you they feel you're being racist, homophobic, discriminatory etc. you don't make up excuses or say they are twisting your words, first thing you do is apologize for offending them maybe? Then you can talk about how you didn't mean it that way maybe. The way you respond, you come off as a really uncultured to me, I'm not saying you are because this is just an online world, but maybe a thing to think about.

• Can someone that speaks Turkish explain what that article says? Cause the Google translation is not making much sense

"The Coronavirus that has been a global health risk recently, has started affecting volleyball as well.

The upcoming weeks CL matches between the Italian and Turkish clubs have been, with reason of the virus spreading in larger numbers in the region postponed by the European Volleyball Federation (CEV)

The matches between Scandicci - Eczacibasi Vitra and Novara - Fenerbahçe have been oficially postponed to a for now unknown future date"

Basically that in short.

• Honestly I have a lot of things to say, but I feel like it won't get to you anyway, and then it just seems like continuous bashing and bullying and that won't make anyone feel better.

When someone tells you they feel you're being racist, homophobic, discriminatory etc. you don't make up excuses or say they are twisting your words, first thing you do is apologize for offending them maybe? Then you can talk about how you didn't mean it that way maybe. The way you respond, you come off as a really uncultured to me, I'm not saying you are because this is just an online world, but maybe a thing to think about.

Find my racist, homophobic etc., or any hate post here. And I will apologize for every single word.

I had different view on corona virus, and people were saying that I'm joking, same thing happend with all accusation.

I have never spread hate against Gays, black, asians or any other ethnic.

Right behind Fabris my fave players are Egonu, Hooker, Glass and I'm racist :what:

I had different view on Tifanny and I was called homophobic even though I support, and fully respeact her life.

• Find my racist, homophobic etc., or any hate post here. And I will apologize for every single word.

I had different view on corona virues, and people were saying that I'm joking, same thing happend with all accusation.

I have never spread hate against Gays, black, asians or any other ethnic.

Once again, it's not about whether you think you are it's about how others perceive it. I hope you understand that one day. I have seen my fair share of posts tbh, but I have better things to do than go look for that lol.

• I remember Tiffany indeed.

I also remember you saying:

"Someone like you can have feeling of pride"

Just recently.

When referring to me being proud of Turkish girls.

I don't even know how you ever thought that was okay. Since than I have 0 respect for you.

I don't know you and how you truly are as a person, but you can say homophobic, racist, transphobic etc. things and not be a f.e. racist. It's the fact you didn't care people called you that afaik in the Tiffany chat. You don't like to be called these names but you don't apoligize for the words people correlate to it so many people will just end up disliking you.

• I had different view on Tifanny and I was called homophobic even though I support, and fully respeact her life.

I don’t think the problem was you having a “different view” but how you expressed it. If you said you didn’t think she should be allowed to play with women for some reason and you explained it with facts then I think that would be a reasonable enough viewpoint even if I might not totally agree. But I remember you said something like “she can never be 100% woman!” which sounds transphobic and hurtful. Sometimes I think the language barrier causes problems for you more than your actual beliefs.

• I don’t think the problem was you having a “different view” but how you expressed it. If you said you didn’t think she should be allowed to play with women for some reason and you explained it with facts then I think that would be a reasonable enough viewpoint even if I might not totally agree. But I remember you said something like “she can never be 100% woman!” which sounds transphobic and hurtful. Sometimes I think the language barrier causes problems for you more than your actual beliefs.

please do not try to find an excuse for him, I believe your intension is good but his intention is not which is proven all these years, he could have improved his English all those years but he didn’t, it is not our business whether or not he improves it but it is our business what he says in this forum. If he thinks he can’t express his opinion about a topic because of language barrier, he simply should shut his mouth and move on. One cannot make offensive comments and say later it is because of language barrier. It can be tolerated if it happens once or twice but he made countless offensive comments.

• please do not try to find an excuse for him, I believe your intension is good but his intention is not which is proven all these years, he could have improved his English all those years but he didn’t, it is not our business whether or not he improves it but it is our business what he says in this forum. If he thinks he can’t express his opinion about a topic because of language barrier, he simply should shut his mouth and move on. One cannot make offensive comments and say later it is because of language barrier. It can be tolerated if it happens once or twice but he made countless offensive comments.

I’m not trying to justify any offensive comments he makes. I agree with you that he has to be held responsible for what he says.

• I think there is the strong possibility that the cl season is lost this year and also a very strong possibility of the vnl being cancelled with the hope that the Olympics could go forward. We are just in the beginning of the cv-19 problem and the national governments are taking it seriously because if they did nothing and it went out of control then they would lose their political power.

• CEV is responsible for health and safety of the players and they have to find a reasonable solution regarding the rest of the season. I don’t believe they will just cancel the CL, they won’t say goodbye to all those sponsorship money as CEV is known for their greedy approach.

I don’t believe having matches played in a neutral country won’t have any good as teams, staff or officials would make contact on the way to match and affect the players.

• There are 3 rounds of Serie A games that have been postponed. The schedule will probably be crazy.

IMO CEV should either think of a change of the format or cancel Champions League for this season

Schedule of postponed matches is already on Seria A official site.