CEV Champions League 2020

• I think a problem is the virus currently interrupting the tournament. I like the Serbia plan, let's hope it works out. It will be great for Serbia as well!

I guess the only problem will be Italian clubs complaining with Terzic, Mihajlovic and Boskovic it will be basically home-court for FB and EczV.

• 😍

I'm glad there are at least some people that haven't completely given up their logic... here in Greece right now unfortunately we're in danger of the virus getting out of control quickly because many people did not follow the correct protocols,or were being stubborn,and our government still has not taken many necessary precautions.

I feel for the Italian clubs,as they probably feel like they are being isolated or treated like they definitely have the virus. And they are surely devastated with how all this has turned upside down their lives and careers. They could use a similar picture with a different setting to pass a positive message,or spread awareness etc and then I would be applauding them. But this particular one comes off as extremely distasteful,and the problem is that they don't seem to realize it.

Let's not even go to the personal hygiene topic cause these last days I've seen enough😂😂

• I have one really serious idea, it seems to me that the forum is expanding a lot and that at least one other admin / moderator is needed, there are seriously discriminatory and openly disturbing comments and in my opinion the ideal candidate would be Altinli . Although I do not always agree with her presentations, one thing is for sure is that she always tries to be objective and realistic and yet has an opinion on almost everything.

One more thing is that I have to give an example that many people have condemned someone for likeing an image without thinking and not taking all the possible aspects into consideration. And the open statement that someone would be happy if someone got infected with something no one had condemned. I apologize for so much off topic comments. This forum should preserve the basic idea of connecting people who like approval and sharing information and opinions (this is at least the main reason why I am active in this forum).

Beri and objective HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Matthias is doing just fine job.

Only one who know way more than we all do is Toguttt and He/She is never in any drama. Only Togutt can be at Mat place.

• Sorry guys but stop bitching about Matthias He is a great mod. Although I also find Crovolley annoying most of the time but I would stand for his freedom of speech no matter what. That's why I don't agree with criticism to Matthias because he doesn't ban him. I think he is very fair towards every single conflict happened so far.

I can understand more mods might be needed since QPL turned out to be a catfish but I don't think it should be Altinli . With all respect to her, she is very impulsive for a mod. I really like most of her comments, her jokes crack me And I appreciate her frequent contribution in many thread but still she is almost always a strong part of every single conflict happening in this forum. Thus, we should have more neutral people as mod. I nominate charalampos  sitenoise  Sisko or JoanaBG if they are interested in at all

• Yedi :super: köyden kovarlar = me

I'm only involved in every drama because I'm active enough to follow literally everything in the forum. At least I'm the only one presenting new 'progressive' ideas to the forum that could actually be helpful and want to work on it, like a rules section which is literally a protocol mods would have to follow. But ofc since I have a lot of opinions I expect some people to like me but a lot of people to not want me at all costs.

Fact is though I'm still the most liked Forum member xoxoxo http://inside.volleycountry.co…ed&sortOrder=DESC&letter=

I'd also pick Sisko  charalampos  sitenoise  Leox (we dont agree on a lot but I prefer active users the most tbh) sloth etc even Padar who I have had a lot of arguments with.

I wouldnt do serdar because he holds grudges against ppl :P x

• Pls you are only getting likes because of mentioning my name.

I'm the literally the most liked person here apropo crovolley.

• Fact is though I'm still the most liked Forum member xoxoxo http://inside.volleycountry.co…ed&sortOrder=DESC&letter=

This is not really true.😅 You are one of the users who post most and of course there is a correlation between the number of posts you have and the number of likes you get. However if you calculate your likes per post, it is around 40% whereas for example sloth has around 67% likes per post.

To put this more into a context: You are like Tutku Burcu Yuzgenc, she also played so many sets thanks to many tiebreaks of Karayolları, that's why she is one of the best scorers of league. On the other hand, Sloth is like Sherridan Atkinson, she didn't play many sets but she is one of the best scorer per set.

Indeed most liked user ranking wouldn't be very accurate even if it was based on likes per post. Because this 'like' feature is available only for a year. Thus the old users like me (since 2007) have many posts but they couldn't be liked in the past.

All in all, the most liked user ranking isnt really reliable (how can a ranking where pope is 5th could be reliable anyway 🤣)

• I'm by fact the most liked person, the person that received the most likes and it is not deeper than that, the fact you compare that with volleyball statistics lmao, if you wanna compare me with that at least try to be objective and compare similar stats, the most liked by numbers would be Tijana Boskovic x as she has the most kills. Tutku is not even top 5, she would be just someone that posts and doesn't get liked but ok. Ofc your agenda of bringing me down was never objective to begin with so I'm not surprised.

What are you trying to prove anyway, that I'm not liked? Ok. Bye.

• I'm by fact the most liked person, the person that received the most likes and it is not deeper than that, the fact you compare that with volleyball statistics lmao, if you wanna compare me with that at least try to be objective and compare similar stats, the most liked by numbers would be Tijana Boskovic x as she has the most kills. Tutku is not even top 5, she would be just someone that posts and doesn't get liked but ok. Ofc your agenda of bringing me down was never objective to begin with so I'm not surprised.

What are you trying to prove anyway, that I'm not liked? Ok. Bye.

Egnou scores more than Boskovic but Boskovic > Egnou ;)

that being said I don't have an opinion on who's the most liked here (or care, for that matter)

• 2nd match Conegliano vs Stuttgart is officially cancelled and Conegliano is in semifinal.

There were 3 options:

1) Playing another match in Stuttgart but without crowd in order not to have home advantage - Conegliano didn't accept that

2) Playing in Italy without crowd - Stuttgart didn't accept that because of the risk of being put in quarantine for 2 weeks after returning from Italy

3) Playing in Maribor - Stuttgart didn't accept that because the clubs would have to share the costs of playing there without support from CEV, and that was impossible for Stuttgart's budget

• Why would Conegliano accept playing in Italy without crowd but not in Stuttgart without a crowd :down::aww:

Ofc it's not like the odds would ever be in favour of Stuttgart, but that just seems unnecessarily shady.

• Why didn't Conegliano accept the first option? It sounds logical in the case of no audience.

It is so sad to see a cl quarter finalist is just giving up their chance to play in semis 😒

• And why would they accept that offer ??

Again Turkish fans attacking Conegliano, wow surprise.