CEV Champions League 2020

• Well everyone knows I'm the biggest hater of our government but fact is that Turkey was the first, or one of the first to take 'radical' measures and closing borders and cancelling flights with all big danger areas. Western Europe back then was saying it was a flu on tv (not anymore) and that masks have 0 work (because they were out of stock and not anymore again) The virus seems to outside from the far east and Iran have reached Western Europe particularly anyway (or the east lies completely which is not that far-fetched knowing them) and yet I still agree that they probably lie about the numbers. There are rumours that Turkey and Bulgaria report people with light symptoms simply as 'Flu' to make the number seem smaller, I believe this tbh.

You have to realize, the entire world is lying about the numbers atm, in the Netherlands our government is even open to the folk about the numbers being mainly wrong lol because they did not test any family members for example of infected people and it's almost a surely given that they are also infected. So 1 entire family, counts as 1 person.

This is so NOT true! Turkish airlines was one of the last airline that cancel their flights to Italy, same to İran as well. Indeed there were transportation between Iran-Turkey even after they claimed that they closed Iran border

Turkey didn't take any radical measure. They just lied about the real numbers and refused to test many suspicious case. Probably things start to get out of hands that's why finally they had to accept it now.

• Guess what? Tuberculosis is still number 1 cause of death worldwide when it comes to health and by the way you can be infected by it because it can be transmitted via airborne or droplet. But here you go panicking about coroca virus 😂🤣🤣🤣

TB can be cure but with a long period of time very critical, corona has with big survival rate and yet you are panicking like you can't do anything. Bitches health workers are reminding everyone to do handwas and bring alcohol and mask and always stay hydrated. Is it too hard to follow? 😂

Cev will push through. And yiu can't do about it.

Same as crovolley, go play with your ass on the table, if you find this so funny, then let me know how does It feel like to be in quarantine and have your life frozen since almost 3 weeks as mine.

Hospitals are about to collapse. The number of intensive care rooms Is too low compared to the number of infected people. If this damn virus doesn't slow down, soon doctors will have to make a call whether to cure or not the infected, taking care Just of those who can actually survive and letting die the ones with too bad conditions.

I can't believe people laugh at an entire nation on its knees, concerning about a damn cup no decent human being cares about anymore.

• Unfortunately, that's the human nature. Only once our own ass is on the line, can most of us realise the seriousness of any given situation. There are exceptions, of course, people who can comprehend, both intellectually and emotionally, the plight of others but by definition, they are in a decided minority.

• This is so NOT true! Turkish airlines was one of the last airline that cancel their flights to Italy, same to İran as well. Indeed there were transportation between Iran-Turkey even after they claimed that they closed Iran border

Turkey didn't take any radical measure. They just lied about the real numbers and refused to test many suspicious case. Probably things start to get out of hands that's why finally they had to accept it now.

You realize UK f.e. and many other countries still had flights going to Italy like 2 days ago?

Well I already said I agree they fake numbers, they counted a lot of cases as the flu probably (a lot of Eastern European countries are being blamed for this as well btw esp. the Balkans) but AFAIK there were a lot of people quarantined actually (there was a rumour they dumped some people to Iran that were affected before closing borders but IDK 😂). Turkey is really scared probably for panic as the hysteria is already very widespread with 1 reported. That just shows how little the Turkish people trust their government vs like f.e. a Dutch one which even reports to their people on national news why the numbers are not realistic 👏

I'll tell you one thing though, the numbers are definitely still not what is in Western Europe currently, the problem is that in the EU people can go in and out daily without border check, many people even work in neighbouring countries so it spread super super easy. EU is great but not for viruses. Hey and at the end of the day it is still the same for the entire world hence why everyone is affected.

I agree that Turkey probably reported because the situation went out of hand (aka pandemic like) whereas you can quarantine people that have had direct contact or been to China, Iran, Northern Italy etc. the reason they reported it now seems to be because there is cases that, similar to in a pandemic haven't had contact with any people from these countries or anyone that's been to these countries yet still have the coronavirus.

• http://www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-51732459

Probably this was the reason why Turkey out of blue accepted they have Coronavirus cases🤣

• Guess what? Tuberculosis is still number 1 cause of death worldwide when it comes to health and by the way you can be infected by it because it can be transmitted via airborne or droplet. But here you go panicking about coroca virus 😂🤣🤣🤣

TB can be cure but with a long period of time very critical, corona has with big survival rate and yet you are panicking like you can't do anything. Bitches health workers are reminding everyone to do handwas and bring alcohol and mask and always stay hydrated. Is it too hard to follow? 😂

Cev will push through. And yiu can't do about it.

The difference is there is a lack of understanding on how to deal with coronavirus. It is new, invisible, sometimes deadly—and still largely unknown. Not only are we far from a vaccine, but we still don’t really know what we’re up against: how lethal the disease actually is or how many people are actually infected (due to shortage of testing kits around the world). The unseen, mysterious nature of this enemy makes it especially scary.

• http://www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-51732459

Probably this was the reason why Turkey out of blue accepted they have Coronavirus cases🤣

I saw this :lol:

I've always said this: Turkey is the most 'capitalist' country in the world. People say USA, but they truly underestimate Turkey tbh 😂 money is literally EVERYTHING. And you gotta show it off, When I went to Turkey last time was when iPhone X was just out, them idiots can't pay rent ot anything but yes ofc all got that iPhone X and designer clothes :lol:

The government... Clearly got the same roots what can I say.

In volleyball our beloved Eczacibasi continues the flex trend.

• I'll believe the numbers from Turkey are fake when WHO says so.

It's indeed not good to speculate too much on such things, people usually just do it because of political reasons. Good that you don't care that much about all of that :thumbup:

WHO hasn't reported a country that wasn't cooperating afaik yet, there were just some concerns with Iran.

• WHO can't control governments... if they decide not to report, then WHO won't know shit.

I remember though that WHO was critical of China in 2003 and mentioned in 2020 there was good collaboration. Who knows, really. The numbers are for sure a lot higher than expected worldwide, but I don't think Turkey is a danger zone for now.

(Btw just to be clear) I agree that the government is probably lying with you.

• I remember though that WHO was critical of China in 2003 and mentioned in 2020 there was good collaboration. Who knows, really. The numbers are for sure a lot higher than expected worldwide, but I don't think Turkey is a danger zone for now.

Lol, didn't even notice this pun

• I remember though that WHO was critical of China in 2003 and mentioned in 2020 there was good collaboration. Who knows, really. The numbers are for sure a lot higher than expected worldwide, but I don't think Turkey is a danger zone for now.

The WHO's on China's payroll.

• Beri ia so annoying. Really? Do you have time to sleep? 😂

Do you have time not to be a troll?:aww: